The Truth

Aphmau's POV
I hate it when he does this I hate it! "Aphmau get back here right now!" I turned around and saw him with the belt in his hand. No, no, no, no, no! I ran. "Aphmau, sweet heart, you're making it harder on yourself." I got to the door but forgot that he turned the door knob around so he can lock it from the outside. Fuck! Fuck! "I told you to come here right now."

Why? Why Aaron?

Gene's POV
I sit at my desk and open the letter.
The letter said:
Dear Jack,
I hope you don't get mad about Aphmau telling me about you. I honestly feel like you have nothing to worry about. I mean, I haven't lost a family member close to me but I've lost a friend. You're suicidal right? I was suicidal before too. That was until I met Aphmau. She helps me a lot and makes me feel like I'm finally safe to be me. So you're talking to the right person to get help. But if you want more help I'm here too.
Sincerely, Aaron

Wow this piece of shit wrote to me. I grab my phone and called Aphmau. It's time she found out the truth. 

It rang for what felt like forever. "What do you want Gene?" Shit. I didn't think she was gonna pick up the phone. "Hello?" "Um...h-h-hey." Why am I stuttering?! "Why'd you call?" "U-um I-I-I wanted to t-tell you s-something." "That you have a bad stutter?" "No!" "Okay, okay. Don't need to scream." "I'm s-s-sorry." Why am I so nervous just say it! "Gene, are you gonna tell me or what? I'm with my friends right now." "I'm Jack." She stood quiet for a minute and I realized I just blurred it out. 

"You're who?" I froze when I heard her tearing up. "I'm Jack. The person you've been talk to." "Is this some type of joke? I mean Jack is suicidal and lost his brother and is dealing with abuse." "I made him up. It was just a prank. I kept going along just to talk to you and.."

She hung up.

So I'm kind of getting the hang of this. I will explain more into the story as to who's abusing Aphmau and if she's the only one getting hurt. I hope you guys like it.
~Dee