The Letter

Aphmau's POV
I woke up next to the stuff bear Aaron got me and hugged it so tight I thought I was gonna break it. "Hija! You got a letter in the mail!" A letter? From who?    "I'm coming ma!" I ran down the stairs and to the table where the letter was. "Who is it from huh?" "Uhh I'm not sure..." I just kept searching for an address and found it. O'khasis? "I'm just gonna open it in my room ma." I ran up to my room before my mom can say anything and opened the letter as quick as I can. 
The letter read:
Dear who ever this gets to,
I am writing this because I need help and seek advice; if you don't have the answer it's okay. My name is Jack and my brother has just recently passed away from an illness; an illness told to my family has no cure. We searched and searched but truly there was no cure whatsoever. Now my need in help lies in this, I am severely suicidal.  I am searching for the answer as to how to stop harming myself. I am sorry if this seems like I'm searching for pity, I assure you I am not, just answers.
Sincerely,
Jack
"So who is it from?" I jumped a little from my moms voice coming out of nowhere. "Oh, um, it's from my friend...Jack." I turned to face her and when she heard the name she shrugged and turned away. If only I could help him, but I don't know how. Wait, I know how, I'll write back.

I know this is short and doesn't quiet make sense yet and I'm sorry but I promise it'll make sense at the end. I hope you like it a little at least.