Pain

Gene's POV
I decided to go for a walk. I should get Aphmau a gift. I decided to walk through the park to Aphmau's favorite candy store.

Then I saw it. Aphmau. Aphmau and Aaron. I thought you loved me. Kissing.

I stepped back and tried my best to hold back my tears. She's holding him. I tripped but I caught my balance fast enough to turn away. I guess my trip was more dramatic since everyone turned to me, even Aphmau and Aaron. I ran away and I heard Aphmau calling me. "Gene!" I ran faster and faster.

Fuck! I felt the pain in my stomach hit me hard. Ugh! I put my hand on my stomach and felt the stitches falling off. "Fuck!" I turned and saw Aphmau. "OmiIrene. Gene!" She reached out to me and tried grabbing me. "No!" I stepped back, well limb back. "Gene, I know it seems weird, but let me explain." "No! I don't wanna hear your bullshit!" I grab my phone and called 911.

Maybe then I'll die.

Aphmau's POV
I waited and waited and waited. It took the doctors 3 hours to stop the bleeding and re stitch him. "Okay Ms., you can go in now." I basically bounced out my seat and ran to the room. When I got there he was still sleeping. Awww he looks so cute and peaceful.

"Gene, I know you're sleeping right now, but I'm sorry. I know it seems like I was doing something with Aaron but what do you expect me to do?" I started crying. "He was my first love. I will never forget him. I shouldn't have kissed him but at that moment it felt like the right thing to do. Our last kiss." I grab on to his hand and kissed his forehead. "I'll go and if you wanna see me when you wake. I'll be here. I love you."

I got up and walked out the room. I turned around to him one more time. "I'll always love you."