Regret or Triumph?

Aaron's POV
I walked out of Aphmau's house and I made sure no one saw me. I ran as far as I can before I felt the slightest feeling of safety. Should I go back and act like I found them there? Or should I get away?

~Flashback~

"Baby?" I woke up and saw Aph on top of me. "Are you an angel?" She chuckled. "No, I'm your girlfriend." She kissed me and pulled me up. "You need to leave before my mom comes home." I started kicking around like a little kid. "Let her see us sleeping. I don't care. You're the love of my life and she needs to realize that."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled back and brushed her hair out of her face. "I love you Aaron." I let my head rest on her head. "I love you too Aphmau."

~Present Day~

I went home and saw a note on the table.
Aaron,
We have left for a business meeting in California. I hope you follow the rules and don't destroy the house.

With love,
Mom & Dad

With love? When did you guys ever love me. I crumbled the paper and threw it out. I shouldn't have done that. I should have just put the gun away and talk to them to hear them out.

I went to my room and locked the door. I looked at all the pictures I have with Aphmau and looked the first picture we ever took together. But now I know no one can have here.

Who would want a dead girl anyway?