Confronting Partners

Aphmau's POV
"Hey, Aaron." Aaron turned to me and unzipped his sweater. "I have to tell you something." Aaron sat next to me on the bed and held on my hand. "I've been talk to someone." "W-what?" He let go of my hand and I grab his hand right back."Not like that Hun, not like that." Aaron got relieved when I said that and held my hand tighter. "But it is a boy." "Oh, what's his name?" "Jack." Aaron looked at me confused and sat up. "Who's Jack?" "He's a new friend I've been talking through letters." "What letters?" I got up and went to my desk. I kept all the letters in my drawer.

~time skip~

Aaron read the leaders btw.

"Wow. Jack seems to have a lot of problems." "Yup." Aaron keeps looking at the envelopes and continues to examining each one as if his life depends on it. "Aaron?" "Aph?" "What are you looking for?" "An address." "Why?" Of course you don't answer me. "Aaron?" "Found it!" "I know where the address is." Aaron looked at me with a really angry face. So I gave a pouty face in return. "What?" No answer again? Seriously?!

Gene's POV
"Oh baby." Sasha and I stop making out and I look at my desk. I wonder if I should reply back. But if I do it right now then Sasha'll find out I'm still talking to her. I suddenly feel Sasha's hand go in my pants and start playing with my manhood. "Huh, babe.." Sasha laughed and kissed my neck. She started to rub it harder. "S-Sasha." "Shhh, don't say anything. Just give into it." She keeps rubbing and rubbing and then she grabs my hand and puts it on her womanhood. "Damn babe. You're all soaked."
"Hey big bro, I wante-" I jumped up when Dante walked in and I pushed him out. I walked out the room with him. "What the fuck Dante?!" "I'm sorry I didn't know Sasha was here!" I rub my head out of frustration. "What did we say about closed doors?" "Always knock..." "Did you do that?" "No..." I sighed and looked at him. Damnit. Now I made him feel bad.

"Look, it's okay. You didn't mean it. I just feel embarrassed that you walked in on that." Dante picks his head up and nods.

I look down at his hand and sees a letter. "Is that for me?" He shrugs. "Dante, don't feel bad. C'mon." He looks at me and hands it to me and walks away.

Way to go Gene.

I look at the letter and it's not from Aphmau. Who is this from? I go back into the room and Sasha is getting ready to leave. "Leaving so soon?" "Yea, I don't wanna be in this house after your brother walked in." She gave me a kiss and looked at the letter. "Are you still talking to Aphmau?" "No baby no. This is from a family member." "What's it for?" Damnit Gene. You had to say that? "Um, pretty sure about the family business you know." "Oh yea." She gives me another kiss and walks away.

Hopefully she doesn't bump into Dante.

Okay so this is as far as I got to, thought process wise. I really hope you guys are enjoying it and if you guys don't like it or feel like a certain part should change please comment or send a message. I want you guys to love it as much as I do <3
~Dee