Acceptance

Gene's POV
It's been a week since I've broke up with Aphmau and I miss her more and more everyday. "Hey bro." Dante came into my room, the light from the hallway hits my eyes and I groan and turn away from the door. "Aphmau's here again." It's the fifth time this week she's been here. "Tell her to leave." "Gene, hear her out." I didn't say anything I just threw the pillow at him. He walked away and I heard her outside my bed room door.

I miss her so much, maybe I should talk to her. Besides I said we can be friends. My dreams nowadays are just our memories. I love her so much and I can't stand this anymore.

I got off my bed and ran out tithe door after she left. "Aphmau!" She turned around and I hugged her. When I stared into her eyes I saw tears in her eyes. I kissed her and started crying too.

"I know you didn't mean it, I'm just being salty at point. I love you more than I can put in words and you're the love of my life. I don't care about what you did with Aaron or what you went trough with Aaron. You're my girlfriend. And I hope one day you'll be my wife."

Her eyes sparkled and her smile was just beautiful. She's perfect. "I love you so much Gene."

To think, this all started through a letter.

This will be the last chapter for this book. I'm not sure if I'll make a sequel but if any of ya want one comment.