Confronting Each Other

Aphmau's POV
I walked to Gene's house and made sure not to get caught. What am I even doing? What if he's playing around with me? I finally got there and it started to rain. I knocked o the door and I heard Dante yell, "Coming!" Damnit I forgot that they were related. "Hey Aph. What you doing here?" "Um." Crap I can't lie to Dante, he can tell straight off the bat if I'm lying or not. "Is Gene here?"

"Why do you want Gene?" Crap! Crap! Crap! Why he gotta ask so many questions?! "It's something personal." I was grabbing on to my wrist so tight I thought I was gonna brake my own wrist.  Please believe me. "Okay, well he's up stairs in his room." He moved aside and let me in. I turned to the staircase and grab the railing so tight I felt a piece of wood go into my hand, but I didn't care. "Thanks Dante."

Gene's POV
I went to open my bed room door and there she was. "Hey." Oh my Irene. Aphmau's in my house. "Hey, um, Aph you okay?" She hugged me and pushed me in the room. "Aph, you okay?" I closed the door and hugged her back. "I'm sorry, Gene."

"I don't understand, sorry for what?" I looked in her eyes and realized what she was sorry for.

"He's coming for you."