Love

Sasha's POV
I went home and cried. I grab a trash bag and put all the things from Gene in the bag. She tripped on one of his sweaters and fell. She saw the sweater and put it on and cried.

What does she have that I don't? What did I do wrong?! I did everything to try to make him happy. But no, Aphmau's little miss perfect. Why does everyone love her? She's no one special she's just like everyone else. Why can't he love me?

Zane's POV
I watched as Gene was bleeding and Aphmau was crying. Why wasn't she crying that much for me? Aaron came to me and dragged me to Aphmau's room.

She had pictures of Aaron and her on the walls, but on her bed stand she had a picture of Gene. Why does she care for them and not me? I went to her bed and laid there hoping I'll bleed to death in the comfort of Aphmau's smell and memories.

I love her so much. I turned over to her closet and saw pinky pie on the floor. I got up and picked her up and wanted to put her back in the closet. OmiIrene. When I opened the door I saw pictures of me and her with all the My Little Horsey things we play with together. Maybe there is hope for us.

I tightened up the belt around my shoulder and grab the scissors on her desk. I need to save her.