Boys

A few days after Gene and Aphmau's meet up, Gene decided to hangout with Dante and friends.

Gene's POV
"So, what do you guys usually do?" I looked at Laurence and Garroth playing their games, Dante was on the couch with Travis.

And then there was Zane.

"Oh, we usually just sit around talking about girls." I looked at Zane. "Even him?" Zane looked at me and buried his face deeper into his mask. "N-no! I take no pleasure and talking about girl - women things." "You mean humans?" Zane looked at me and then back at the guys, who were all laughing, and then got up to leave. Why is he so anti-social?

Then there was a knock on the door. "Who's that?" Dante got up ad walked to the door. "Hey Aaron!" Fuck! Fuck! I sat up straight and put my hood on. I could see Zane looking at me with a devilish smile. Did Aphmau tell him? "Hey Aaron." All the guys waved at him and I guess they all noticed I was the only one who didn't say hi. Goddamnit. I turned and saw him looking me. "Hey, Aaron." "Hey. We need to talk." FUCK! "Um, okay. What about?" I looked around the room and everyone stared at me. Why does it feel like they all know?

"We need to talk. Alone."

Zane's POV
This is going to be a flash back as to why Zane had a devilish smile on when Aaron went to the guys house.

I walked to Aphmau's house an saw Gene leave before I got there. Why is he in her house? Once I got to Aphmau's house, I heard her crying. I knock on the door "Aph? Are you okay?" She keeps crying over my knocking. "Aphmau. Open the door please." Her crying became louder. "Aphmau I'm coming in." I knocked down the door and saw her crying on the floor.

"Aphmau, did Gene hurt you?" "W-what? Why would Gene hurt me?" "Because he left the house not that long ago and now you're crying." "That doesn't mean he hurt me!" She stood up and towered over me. Her face was so mad.

"Aphmau, what happened?" She backed up to the wall and stopped crying. "Gene lied to me and Aaron's been abusing me and I don't know how to feel anymore."

I stood there frozen for a moment. Oh Aph. I walked to her and hugged her. Then she told me everything.