Friends

Zane's POV
I started walking to Aphmau's house. "Zane where are you going?" "To help my best friend." "You've already heard Gene. He doesn't care." I froze and heard him stop a few inches away from me. "I know my brother, Zane. He's not gonna forgive her for a long time." "He said he loved her." I made a fist and put my face deeper in my mask. "What?" I turn to face Dante. "If he loves her he'd forgive her!" Dante stepped back and stood quiet. "I love her more than anything in the world. You think I want her to be with him?!" I need to calm down. "She's finally happy and the guy she loves won't forgive her?! What type of love is that?!"

Dante started walking up to me slowly and I felt the tears fall down my face. "Why can't she love me?!"

Aphmau's POV
I decided to go back to the hospital. I need to talk to Gene. I made it to the room and Zenix was there with him. "Hey Aph!" Gene jumped at how loud Zenix got when he saw me. I waved at Zenix and looked at Gene. "What you doing here?" "Gene can we talk?" Zenix got up and started walking away slowly. "Sure but I want Zenix here."

"Okay, well I want to apologize for what happened at the park. I shouldn't have done it but what do you expect me to do?! He's my first love." "And you don't love me?" "Of course I do-" "Then why did you do that to me? You know I love you with everything I am and everything I have. Aphmau I've been in love with you since high school. How would you feel if I did that to you?!" Aphmau stood quiet and stared at me. "I don't wanna lose you but I don't think I can forgive you as a girlfriend."

She started crying and stared back at me. "Please Gene." We stood quiet for a few minutes and I finally said it. "But I can forgive you as a friend."