Fears & Tears

Gene's POV
I ran out the house and ran home. Why am I running? Why am I so scared? I knew my original destination was my house, but I ran past it. At this point I don't care where I'm going, I just wanna get away.

Aphmau's POV
I got a call from Zane earlier, he told me Aaron went over to talk to Gene. Did Zane tell Aaron? Or does Aaron know it's Gene? I started to get scared and shake. Why am I so scared?

I decided to call Zane and ask him to come over. "I'll be there in 10 minutes." I always call Zane over and when he says yes I get happy, but I was still scared. I went to the closet and grab my Pinky Cake plushie and hugged it tight to my chest. I still had the one Aaron got me, but it was on the floor in the corner. Why can't I get you out my head? Then I heard the door. It's been 10 minute already?

I walked down to the door and Zane was there. "I'm sorry Aph." "For wh-" Zane moved to the side and Aaron was there. "We need to talk." "No we don't goodbye." I tried closing the door on him but he forced it open. I can't hold it close, he's too strong. He threw the door open and I fell. "Zane. Please help." Zane picked me up and stepped in front of Aaron. "I agreed to bring you along but only for you guys to talk. Put a hand on her and I'll hurt you." Aaron put his hands up as if he's surrendering. How disgusting.

"I promise. I won't hurt her." "I've heard that before." I said that while looking at Aaron. He looked so mad, but yet heart broken at the same time. "I mean it this time. Aph I miss you. I realized now I can't be without you please." He took off his bag and unzipped his bag. "And I'm not leaving without you." Then he took out the gun. "So don't make this hard for either of us."

Gene please help.