Nightmares

Aaron's POV
I can't believe she thinks she can just breakup with me. I grab the gun from the closet. I'll show her what it feels like to have your heart broken.

Aphmau's POV
I grab on to Gene and sobbed into his chest. "What do you mean he's coming for me?" "I broke up with Aaron." His eyes lit up and he had the biggest smile ever. "I broke up with Aaron for you." I leaned in and kissed him.

He pulled away from and walked to the window. "But why? I thought you loved him?" I never did. "I did. But I left because you make me happy." "But I lied to you." I don't care. "It doesn't matter to me. I opened up to you and even tho it was a different person, you made me feel safe." "But that wasn't me." "You didn't realize that you called me kitty?"  He turned around and I swear his eyes were going to pop out.

"I called you what?" "Kitty." You called me kitty.

~flashback~

"Hey Aph." What did I do this time? "Hey, Aaron." I turned away from my desk and saw Aaron in the doorway with a letter in his hand.

Oh no. "I thought you told me you stopped talking to Jack?" Oh no. "A-Aaron I did. He probably writing to see why I stopped." "Baby, baby, baby." He started walking away from the door way towards me. I stood up and started walking away from him. Please someone help. "What did I say about lying to me?" I stepped back one last time and bumped into the wall. "D-don't do it..." "Exactly."

Aaron caught up to me and pulled my hair. "Ugh!" He threw me on the bed by my hair. "You need to learn how to stop lying to me." He grab my face and smacked me. "Aaron please. I'm sorry please stop." He didn't listen to me and started choking me. "A-A-Aaro..." I couldn't speak. Please, someone.

He was still choking me and dragged me to the desk where he had the letter. He finally let go of me and I fell off the bed coughing. I turned to see him with the letter and started reading out loud.

The letter read:
Dear Aphmau,
I'm so sorry you go through that with your boyfriend. And I hope you know you don't deserve that kitty, I think you deserve so much more than that jerk. Also, I'm not sure when we can meet but I really hope soon. I'm sorry I'm being awkward and seem like I'm hiding something from you but I'm not. I promise.

With love,
Jack.

Wait did he call me kitty?

To be continue...