I'll Always Love You

Please play the song now. If you don't it's okay I just feel like it makes it come to life more.

Aphmau's POV
I grab on to Gene's arm so tight I thought I was gonna break it. I don't wanna go inside. "You okay my love?" I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead. "I love you Gene." He started blushing. "I love you too Aph." He grab my hand and looked at me with a look that said 'everything is gonna be okay.'

Then we walked in.

Everything was left the exact same way it was the day we got shot. "Wow." Gene looked at the place where he was left to die. There were little blood stains on the wall still. I saw blood on the couch and realized that was mine. I still can't believe Aaron shot me.

Gene's POV
When we walked in I thought they cleaned up the place. But they didn't, the blood was still where our bodies were. I saw Aphmau was about to cry. "C'mon baby, let's let these memories go." I went to the kitchen and grabbed the bleach, then went back to Aphmau. "You're gonna drink that?" I laughed and walked to the area where I was shot. Wow, that's my own blood.

I sucked it up and cleaned it. "Gene." I knew she saw me crying, but I wanted all these marks gone. She went to the couch and started tearing up the cushions. That's my girl.

Aphmau's POV
After Gene and I got rid of the blood stains and memories, we sat on the floor and watched TV. "What you wanna watch baby?" "I don't know you choose." He sighed and kept looking for something to watch. Then my phone rang and it was a private number. "Who is it?" "I don't know, maybe it's my mom. I'll be back babe." I got up and went to the bathroom. "Hello?" "Aph?" OmiIrene. "Can we talk?" Why is he calling me? "Like face to face? You can bring Gene or someone else along. But please." "A-A-Aaron..." What makes him think this is okay?

"Please Aph, I fucked up I did. And instead of being a man and at least be happy for you, I decided to try to kill you guys. I love you so much. And my heart broke when I saw how protective you got when he walked through the door. If you don't wanna talk I understand, but I want to apologize to your face and not over the phone or through text message. I love you Aphmau." It stood quiet for a few minutes before he said something. "Goodnight, my little potato." Then he hung up. I sat there on the bathroom floor for an hour then went to bed.

"Baby, are you okay?" No I'm not. "Yes, my love ." But you'll never know that.

Aaron's POV
I stood there for about 3 hours before she came. I was shocked to see her by herself, I thought she was gonna bring Gene or Zane along with her. "Hey, Aph." She didn't say anything or look at me. I miss you so much. "I wanna say, I'm so sorry. I know that isn't gonna help or make everything better, but I want to start off with that. I love you more than anything in the world and I just wanna see you be happy. I know you'd never wanna be near me or see me ever again after this but I'll always love you and I'll never forget you."

She started crying and hugged me. "I didn't care that you abused me or that you tried to kill me and Gene. I'll always love you and I'll always care for you. You was my first love, my first time, my first real boyfriend. I messed up when I started feeling something with Gene and left you there alone, I didn't give you a proper reason as to why we broke up and I'm so sorry. Aaron, I want you in my life still and I don't care if Gene doesn't want that. I love you." Aph. "And maybe I'll never love you the same way I did before but I'll always care for you more than how a friend should."

"Aph." She looked at me with her red puffy eyes and her red nose. "Aaron, I want you to know I'll always be here for you no matter what. Whether it's because you miss me and just wanna talk to me or something bad or important happened. I know you're anti-social and awkward around other people and I don't ever want you to feel alone ever again. No one deserves to be alone." I started crying. "Not even you." She kissed me and I kissed her back and I held on to her.

I know she'll never love me again but I know she'll always be in my life. At least I'll keep her eyes in my life.