Sasha's Broken Heart

Gene's POV
I ran so far I didn't know where I was. I walked to an arcade and saw Sasha and Zenix. Is he trying to date her now? "Hey baby!" She ran up to me and hugged me. I forgot I was dating her. "Hey~...babe" Zenix walked away and I looked at him with a death glare. "You're welcome!" For what?! Making her love me?! I want Aphmau's love! "Why are you here babe?" I stared at her for a moment and thought of something to say. "I was wondering like I usually do."

She laughed and dragged me inside. "Baby I saw this unicorn in the claw machine and thought of you." "Really why?" "So you can win it for me." I forgot how selfish she can be. Aphmau would never be this selfish. "Oh, of course but, we need to talk." She got serious and looked at the ground. "What about?" I froze. I don't wanna hurt her, but this is for the better. "This relationship." She looked at me and her eyes started to water up. "Come on, we should go somewhere private." She nodded and walked ahead of me.

We got to the park where we met. Oh Sasha why would you do this? "Remember this place?" She turned to me and kept walking backwards. "Yeah, this is where we met." Gene, don't give into it. She's doing this to stay with her. She walked to the swing set and sat on the swing. I leaned against the pole and looked at the stars. The same way it was when we met.

~Flashback~

I've been waiting for the swing for about an hour now, when is she gonna get off? "Hey, old lady, get off the swing! It's my turn." The girl got mad and got off and pushed me to the ground. "Ow! What the hell!" "If you call me an old lady ever again I'll hurt you!" I started laughing when she walked away. "Sure you would. Old lady~" She turned around and started run back to me. I got up and ran away to Dante. "Dante run!! The old lady is coming!" "I'm not an old lady!"

She finally caught up to me and punched my arm. "You got a good punch for a girl." "Who said guys were the only one who were strong?" I stared at her and noticed how beautiful her purple eyes were. "W-what?" She started blushing. "Why are you blushing?" "Cause you're starring at me!" I started laughing and she crossed her arms. I finally got up and put my hand out.

"I'm Gene." She shook my hand back. "Im Sasha." We let go of each other's hands and she started blushing again. "Wanna be friends?" She looked at me and smiled. "Sure!"

~Back to Present Day~

I chuckled and turned to Sasha. "What's funny?" "I was thinking of when we met. Funny. We met and you practically hated me, now look at us." She nodded and chuckled. "So what you wanted to tell me?" I took a deep breath in and combed my fingers through my hair. "I think we should see other people." I looked at her and she started crying. I stood there on the pole still and looked at the ground. Stay strong Gene, don't fall for it. "It's Aphmau isn't it?" I stood quiet and looked at her, she was starring back. I nodded. She started crying then started laughing. "Okay then." She got off the swing and fixed her shirt. "Have a good life Gene." And just like that.

She was gone.