Miracles

Gene's POV
I woke up to sound of beeping. And when I opened my eyes I was in a hospital. Where's Aph? I tried sitting up but my stomach hurt like hell. Oh yeah, now I remember. I started to try to think of what else happened.

Then my mom came in and she just stared at me. "Hey, mom." She started crying and held my hand. "Why did this happened?" I looked down an stood quiet for a little. Then I answered. "Because I'm in love with Aphmau."

Aphmau's POV
"OmiIrene. Aphmau you're alive!" I opened my eyes slowly. "W-what happened?" "You got shot." Zane walked in and I saw his arm cast and then I remembered. "Zane!" He walked up to me and hugged me. Ugh why does my head hurt? I touched my head and felt the band aids. OmiIrene.

"He shot you in the head."  "W-why?!" I started crying. "Because you told him you love Gene and not him." Gene. "Where's Gene!?" "He's across the hall." I tried getting up. "I need to see him." "Aph, you can't walk yet." Garroth and Laurance tried pushing me back to bed. "No please. I need to see him." "Aph, rest a little more please." Katelyn tried pleading but I got up anyway.

"Aph, why are you standing you're supposed to be resting?" I turned to the door and saw Gene. "Gene!" I walked up to him and hugged him. "Ow." He backed up and I saw his bandaid on his stomach. "I'm so so sorry." "It's okay" he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Okay so besides ya being a couple now. What happened and where's Aaron?" Zane looked away and I was about to saw how Aaron shot us but Gene stopped me. "Aaron's out with his family on a business trip. They broke up before that and me and her started talking." Garroth stood up and Zane stopped him. "We don't know who shot us." Zane and Gene stared at each other and I stood quiet.

Should we really be protecting him?