Superman

Aphmau's POV
I stood there shaking. "Please Aph, don't make this hard." I wanted my mom to walk in but I knew she was out on a business trip. "A-Aaron. Please think about this." Aaron started crying and then began to laugh. "You want me to think about things now? I've been thinking since we broke up!" "Aaron please." He pointed the gun to Zane. "Shut the fuck up Zane. You're only here cause I needed an excuse to get in."

I tried walking away slowly to my phone but he saw me and shot the floor near my foot. I jumped and screamed. "Aaron!" Aaron turned to Zane and shot his shoulder. "No!" I ran to him and held down his shoulder. "I-I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." "Yes you did! You meant to do all of this!" I got up and started struggling with Aaron for the gun. Then it happened.

"Aph...stop...please..." Zane couldn't see but Aaron had his hand on my womanhood. W-what? "Aph?" I started moaning and trying to push him away. Aaron threw the gun across the room but it went off one last time and shot the couch. "Aaron...stop..." Zane tried pushing Aaron away but Aaron pushed him down. "I know you like it when I grab you here." Someone please help.

Gene's POV
I ran back to Aphmau's house hoping she still wanted me. Then I heard a gun shot. Aphmau? I ran faster and knocked on her door. "Aphmau?" I didn't hear her for a minute. Then I heard a moan. "Aphmau? It's Gene."

"No, Aaron stop no." Aaron opened the door and dragged me inside. I bump into the wall and saw Zane bleeding and Aphmau tied on the couch. "Aphmau! Zane!" I went to Zane first and tied my belt around his shoulder to try to stop the bleeding. "Zane are you okay?" He looked pale and purple. "Y-yes. I'm o-o-okay..." I smacked him a little. "C'mon Zane stay up." I ran to Aphmau and heard the gun.

"Get away from her." I put my hands up and backed away. "Are you Jack?" I stood quiet but then Aaron punched my stomach. "Answer me!" "Yes, yes I'm Jack." I was still grabbing my stomach when he pulled my hair and threw me against the staircase.

I felt my rib hit the stairs and I started coughing. "Aaron please don't hurt him!" "Shut the fuck up!" He grab Aphmau's hair and kissed her. This mother fucker. I got up and grab the gun from him. But he didn't give up so easily. We were fighting for the gun and then it happened.

"No!" I felt the blood coming out of my stomach. "I told you Aph, you shouldn't have made it hard for either of us."