Kol's Cursed

Next day.

Nik, Bekah and i were standing downstairs

I was sitting on the sofa. Bekah was looking at a picture of herself on the wall.

Bekah "That is just not my chin, Nik. It was much more delicate"

Nik "the only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego"

I chuckled. Bekah gave me a quick death glare. 

I smirked at her. 

She turned to Nik "When placed beside the behemoth size of yours, certainly"

Nik chuckled.

Suddenly Elijah spoke up. 

My eyes widened. 

We totally forgot that he was on speaker.

Elijah "Could we dispense with this facinating dispute for just a moment and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?"

Bekah "there is no much to discuss, Elijah. Said she was Freya and then darted off into the night"

Elijah "and you believed her."

Bekah"Well, i met the girl in a mystical loony bin. She could be anyone telling any lie, but she did seem familiar somehow. "

Nik "then how is she still alive, a question as ridiculous as its possible solutions, giving this family's annoying predilection for cheating death?"

I sighed.

Bekah "I don't know, Nik. I'm just telling you what she said. "

Nik "Well, did you happen to ask if, by some similar miracle, if our aunt Dahlia is alive, as well?"

Bekah "i barely had a chance to process-"

Nik "Because of the list of obvious questions, it would be nice to know id the woman who placed a curse on the firstborns of this family is still breathing air"

I warned "Nik"

Bekah "Well, then turn back time and do it again to your liking, then"

I stood up "Enough, both of you!"

They looked at me.

Elijah "Thank you, Ariana. If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough. For now, it remains imperative that no one learns of Hope's existence. "

Nik "unless Hayley's husband-to-be starts flapping his gums. Perhaps i should take preventative measures and seperate him from his head"

I glared at him "I thought we were already over this"

Nik smirked at me.

Elijah "Jackson ill do nothing to jeopardize that wedding. "

Bekah sighed shocked and surprised "Hayley's getting married. Well, what in hell else did i miss?"