The End Of Tristan's Rulling

at a warehouse on the harbor. 

Nik closed the container where Aurora was chained on a chair. Well, it wasn't Aurora. It was Cami. But Freya did a spell to make her look like Aurora.

Elijah was here too. Elijah had Tristan on the phone and wanted Hayley and the Serratura for Aurora.

Me "You think this will work?"

Nik "it has to"

Suddenly i saw a lot of people walking in.

Nik"here they come"

Nik shoved me behind him.

Me "are you for real?"

Nik "not now, love"

A lot of guys speeded inside. They were surrounding us.

Tristan, Marcel and Aya were standing in front of us.

Tristan "Gentlemen. Lady. I wish i could say it was a pleasure. "

Nik "Marcellus, made your bed with the enemy, i see"

Marcel "Membership has its privileges. "

I rolled my eyes.

Nik "Let's get on with this, shall we?"

Two guys brought Hayley to the front. She was chained and looked like shit.

Tristan "Hayley Marshall Kenner only slightly worse of wear. You'll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off."

Elijah was pissed off now.

Tristan "there's enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack. However, here she is as requested. Now where is my sister?"

Nik "She lives. You can thank Elijah for that. I wanted to flay her and hang her skin as a flag. Anyway, enough chitchat. Let's conclude this tedious business, shall we?"

Nik stepped in front of us. Tristan walked closer to Nik.

Tristan "My sister first, and if you're tempted to argue, consider the numbers. "

Nik smiled and opened the container and walked back to us.

Tristan turned to Aya "if they try anything, attack"

Then he speeded into the container and took the bag off Cami's head. Two guys brought Hayley to us. Elijah caught her. I turned to the container. I saw Cami holding the medallion.

Tristan "Rory...what are you doing?"

Cami then pressed the medallion against the container wall and it stayed there. Tristen tried to speed out but he was stuck inside.

Tristan "no. Aurora, what have you done to us?"

Cami "not to us"

Tristan "Aurora"

Cami "to you"

Then she walked out. She turned back to Cami.

Tristan "what is this?"

Cami"you know what they say. Payback's a bitch"

Tristan "how is this possible?"

Nik "the Serratura created an impenetrable boundary. Nothing living or dead can pass through. "

Cami "and thanks to your lunatic sister, i'm neither"

Tristan "no. no. No!"

Nik grabbed my waist "Stay close to me, okay?"

I nodded.

Tristan "what are you waiting for? Take them now!"

They all were coming closer.

Elijah "Before you rush headlong towards your almost certain death, As your sire, i would like to invite you all to employ just a little bit of common sense. "

Aya "We are ancient vampires, Elijah, each of us almost as strong as you. "

Elijah "you might almost be successful in subduing us, but at what price?. Most of you will die in the process, and for what? To avenge a fool marching you headlong toward your very extistence in the name of a witch's prophecy? You do realize he engineered absolutely all of this purely to satisfy some petty grievance against my family? Tristan...doesn't care for any of you"

Tristan "Stop listening to him!"

Elijah "the only danger here is the choice that you must make. You see, i'm not your enemy. It's true. I delivered you into this existence. I can just as easily pluck you out if it. The choice is yours to make. "

He threw Hayley's chains in front of Aya's feet.

Marcel held Aya back and wispered some things into her ear.

Aya turned to her guys "stand down"

Tristan "you will not abandon me. "

Aya walked to Tristan "It's a shame it has to end like this. Aya, this isn't over. "

Aya "May the ghosts of our fallen keep you company"

Tristan "Aya. Aya! Aya!"

Then they all took off. Nik closed the container.

Cami tried to leave.

Nik "where are you going? "

Cami ignored him.

Nik "are you so eager to die?"

Cami "I'm already dead. "

Nik "Well, at least let me thank you. "

Cami turned around and walked back to us "Do not mistake me helping your family with forgiveness for what you tried to do. My choice in this is the only thing i have left, and no one is taking that away from me. You need to get that"

Then she started to walk away again. Nik speeded in front of her.

Nik "Camille, please. Think about it"

She just walked away.

Me "Nik, it's her desicion"

Elijah "she's right. Give Camille the same free will you gave Ariana when she was in her place. If you force her, she'll hate you forever"

Me "I'll talk to her"

Then i speeded after her. I was out of the harbour when i got a call from Freya.

Me "What?"

Freya "Come here. Now"

I speeded home.

I walked into Nik's bedroom and saw Freya sitting on the bed.

Me "What happened?"

Freya "Aurora is gone"

My jaw dropped "What did you just say?"

Freya "you heard me"

Suddenly Nik walked inside. It was already dark outside.

Nik "what happened?"

Me "Your crazy ex went missing"

Nik looked at Freya "she was drugged to a stupor and confined by your spell."

Freya "Well, she couldn't have broken free of my barrier on her own. Either she was aided by a witch or someone who has access to dark objects"

Nik "Lucien. He's the only one left who would risk his life for Aurora. "

I groaned and looked at Nik.

Me "Your bed is mine for the night. No way i'm sleeping in my room when your crazy ex is missing"

Nik smirked "care to share?"

I smirked "you take the sofa"