My Queen

Next day. morning.

Elijah and Marcel went out to burn Gia's body.

Rebekah and i walked into the dinning room where Nik as sitting. The table was full of stuff to eat. Nik was sitting on the head and puring some blood from a waiter's wrist into his glass.

Rebekah "the spoils of war, hey?"

Nik nodded  "a family tradition"

Bekah looked around the table "minus the family"

Nik "Well, you two are here"

Rebekah and i sat down.

Bekah "in the skin of your choosing, no less."

Nik"Well, poor you because that body is such a hardship. Meanwhile, the rest of the family enjoys the fruits of labor. Freya has her freedom from Dahlia, and Marcel will forgive me once i hand him back the reins of the city. I was done with it, anyway"

Bekah "you would hand over your crown? and do what?"

Nik "Raise my daughter with the help of my sisters and my girlfriend, one big, happy family."

I scoffed "That's sounds beautiful, Nik, well, if there wasn't the giant Elijah-sized hole in the room and while your sisters and your ex girlfriend will raise your child, what will the child's mother be doing, exactly?"

Rebekah stood up "this, dear brother, is not what happiness looks like. "

Then she walked out.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow "and you? what will you be doing? are going to stay and ask Marcel to let you keep your crown? or are you leaving? leaving me?"

I shook my head "don't put that one on me. Obviously, you were the one leaving me because you wanted to be alone. And honestly, i'd love to give you your space. "

Nik rolled his eyes.

Me "And in case you have forgotten, i'm always gonna be the Queen of the city. No matter who carries the King's crown"

I stood up and walked to the door.

Me "And to answer your question. I'm staying here for Hope, not for you. "

Then i walked out.

I walked downstairs and out of the building. I then got in my car and drove to Marcel's place. I parked my car behind Bekah's. I got out and saw them kissing.

I smiled. Rebekah was back in the witch body.

Me "Where you going to leave without saying goodbye to me, Beks?"

They broke apart and MArcel glared at me. I giggled and walked to her. I huged her and she huged me back.

Bekah "i'm going to miss you, Aria"

Me "Me too, Beks. Find a way to bring him back home"

Bekah "i won't come back until i found a way to bring him back"

I nodded "i know. Promise me to be careful. "

She nodded "i promise. Take care of Hope"

I nodded "of course"

Then she got in the Car and drove away.

I turned to Marcel.

I clapped in my hands "What are the plans for the future, Marc"

Marc smiled "you are staying Queen, A."

I smiled "i know"

He chuckled.

Me " Nik doesn't want to rule this city anymore and Elijah wants nothing to do with him. Freya is raising Hope besides me. "

Marcel "so it's over with you and him"

I nodded "He left me again"

Marcel put an arm around me "come on, let's get you a drink, my Queen"

I laughed.