A Deal

I walked into my bedroom again and saw Nik on the phone talking to Freya

I thought that the change from human to vampire was weird because everything got stronger but now that's nothing compared to the change from Vampire to the Upgrade. I've never experienced that kind of power before. And to be honest, a part of me is still scare but i know i have to accept it because if not it's gonna take control over me and i can't have that. Not now.

Nik "i should let the city burn. I'm sick and tired-"

Me "Nik"

He turned to me confused and i nodded to the plant that dying.

FReya "What's wrong?"

Nik "it's this houseplant gasping for live is any indication, there's another Mikaelson in New Orleans"

Freya "that can't be right. Kol and Rebekah know to stay away and Hope is with me"

Nik "Elijah"

He hung up and looked at me.

Me "don't do anything stupid"

Nik shot me a look "love"

I shot him the same look "Nik, i'm serious. I'm not gonna tell you not to do anything, but what i'm gonna tell you is to take it slow today. You can go to your extreme tomorrow but not today. "

He nodded "okay"

At the Penthouse.

Nik and i stormed inside.

I broke Elijah's neck and Nik bit Antoinette.

Nik's two hybrids walked inside. 

Nik "remove them from my city"

Home.

Marcel stormed inside "what the hell is wrong with you?"

I looked down.

Nik "Hope's burying her mother here today. Elijah had to go. I did the city a favor. "