Five Years Later

Five years later.

Hayley, Hope and i have found a beautiful house outside of New Orleans for ouselves

Hope was growing up. We have put the coffins on the attic. I miss my family a lot. Hope does too. I always told her stories about her family. Her noble uncle Elijah. Her crazy aunt Bekah. Her even crazier uncle Kol. And the new found aunt Freya. And of course about her father. I also told her i was his fiancé, meaning i was going to be her future stepmother. She was actually pretty cool with it.

We were so close on finding a way to bring them back.

I was in Hope's room and watched her painting some plants. She loved painting as much as her father does. Nik. 

 Hayley leaned against the doorframe and was smiling at her daughter. Suddenly we heard a car.

Hope's face lit up "is that her?"

Hayley "Let me check. Stay with Aria"

She nodded. Hayley walked out.

We've found a cure for Freya's poison. We've found a witch for Bekah's hex.

Me "Are you happy that you are going to meet our family soon, princess?"

She looked at me "I'm nervous"

I smiled "You don't have to be. Trust me, they are going to be more nervous than you"

She giggled.

Later

We were standing outside. i pulled the gate of the truck down. We've put the coffing inside. Mary found the seventh pack.

I walked to Mary, Hope and Hayley.

Hope pouted"do you have to go?"

Hayley "We do. But we'll be back very, very soon. And we won't be alone "

She hugged Hope "i'll call you every night before bed, okay?"

She let go of her. I smiled and huged Hope.

Me "Take care of yourself, sweatheart"

Hope "You too, Aria"

Hayley "in the meantime, you listen to Mary. Deal?"

She put two fingers over her mouth and kissed them. Hope did the same. Then the put them on eachother.

Hope smiled"Deal"

We turned around and walked to the truck.

Mary followed us "Keep your guards up. stay moving. You smell trouble, you run. Those folks back there, they had plenty of life. What you need to do is stay alive for your little girl"

Hayley "Everything i do is for her"

She got into the driver's seat and i on the passenger seat.