Chambre de Chasse

We are locked. There's nothing more in planet that i hate more than being locked inside of the compound. Nik and i were standing on the balcony. There was a storm coming closer. It was windy. 

Elijah "Every last exit is sealed. If you're thinking about jumping, don't. I already tried it. I landed in the world's most pretentious wine cellar. "

We turned to Elijah.

Nik "you sorted it by vintage"

Elijah looked confused.

Nik "you don't remember, do you?"

Me "I thought Marcel brought your memories back?"

Elijah "he was. He failed. I still remember absolutely nothing and Antoinette is dying"

Nik asked amused "is she?right yeah. I'd forgotten"

Elijah "what the hell are we doing here? what is this place? this is dangerous, you and i here together. "

Nik "we're not actually here together, are we? Not physically, at least. It's called a Chambre de Chasse. It's a magical mental prison designed to resemble our home. But don't worry. There's always a way out...A game or a riddle. "

Elijah "how do we solve this riddle?"

Nik "we don't do anything. We're square, you and i. You got Hayley killed, and Antoinette will die because of me. I would hate to upset that delicate balance. So, i'm gonna find my way out with my wife, and you're on your own"

Then he walked out. I shook my head and followed him.

---

I walked into the inner courtyard.

Suddenly i heard more footsteps.

I called out "show yourself!"

Suddenly i heard "my favorite-by myself-sired vampire, i missed you"

I smiled when i recognized her voice "Rebekah"

She walked to me with a smile. 

I ran to her and hugged her "i missed you"

She hugged me back "i missed you too"

Suddenly i heard "Rebekah"

We let go of each other. Nik walked to us and smiled.

She smiled "brother"

then they hugged, smiling.

Suddenly i saw a naked Kol dropping on the couch. Did i mentioned he was butt naked?.

Kol stood up naked and sighed annoyed "oh bloody hell. My least favorite recurring nightmare"

I put a hand on my mouth to cover my laugh.

Nik's head snapped to me and i could see jealousy in his eyes.

Kol "oh please, Nik, it's not like she hasn't seen me naked before"

I stopped laughing and looked at him.

Nik growled.

Kol "i should probably go and put some clothes on"

Rebekah nodded "you probably should"

-----

Rebekah "i was in Corsica, drowning my sorrows about Hayley and i suddenly dropped"

She opened the bottle of wine and went to pour some into a glass but nothing came out.

Rebekah scoffed and turned to us "what i wouldn't give to spend just a decade without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse"