Believe Me

Next day. Morning.

The sun suddenly hit me. I opened my eyes and saw Aurora. I growled at her. She smirked, grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the trunk of her car. We then walked into the building. It was the church.

Me "And what are we doing here?"

Aurora "i heard a rumor these men train here hoping to be made into Vampires, so i'm going to Grant them their wish. "

Me "why am i here?"

Aurora "i wanna know what is going on between you and Nik. And i wanna hear every single detail or they'll kill you"

Me "I can take a handful of human guys"

Aurora "not when they are in transition and hungry"

Me "If you unleash them in the city-"

Aurora "Then you should better stop hem"

Then she looked around and clapped in her hands "Gentleman! please, come down here! hop hop!"

Every guy came and stood in a line.

Aurora "you have all been selected to receive the highest honor bestowed upon your pitiful species. "

I warned "Aurora"

Then she started to feed everybody her blood and break their necks.

She looked at the body's "you better start talking, love"

I growled "What do you wanna know?"

Aurora "how you met"

Me "The Mikaelsons came to New Orleans over 300 years ago. My father and the Gouvernor threw a welcome party for the them. I met him and the others there."

Aurora nodded "go on"

Me "There is not much to tell. Nik and i fell in love. You could say it was love at the first sight. Everybody knew it. "

Aurora growled "how did you find out what he was?"

Me "actually, i found it out thanks to Kol. Kol was always flirting with me and that pissed Nik off. So, one night i was on my way to their house because i wanted to meet with Rebekah. I walked in and saw Kol on Nik's throat. That's all"

Aurora "How did you react?"

Me "I was shocked at first but not afraid of them. I knew Nik would never hurt me. None of them would"

Aurora "who turned you?"

Me "Rebekah"

She nodded. 

I raised an eyebrow at her and eyed her "Why don't you just ask the question wich is bothering you more than the other ones?"

Aurora "For how long were you together?"

Me "Well, over a hundred years. including our relationships when he came back to Now Orleans"

Aurora "and you know everything about him?"

Me "Now? Yes. I mean he never mentioned you before. None of them did"

Aurora "how are you two now?"

Me "That's None of your business"

Aurora walked closer to me "answer me"

I asked amused "Why? afraid?"

Aurora "What do you feel for Nik?"

Me "You are afraid that he doesn't love you"

I cracked a laugh "It's a shame that you came all the way here and into his bed and then to realize that you are not the only girl in his life"