The End Of Always And Forever 1

Vincent "if we go this route, this is gonna be the end of your family. This is gonna be then end of always and forever. The Hollow has been haunting New Orleans for centuries. It's an unending evil. It's appetite for power is instable. And that's what attracted it to your little girl."

Nik "You said there was a way to save her"

Vincent nodded "there is. But i'm gonna tell you right now, you are not gonna like my plan. Step one: We pull the Hollow out of Hope. Step two: we find someplace else to put it. But with the book gone, i need a place that's both powerful and eternal. And in order to make the transition work, i'm gonna need something thats connected to Hope through blood"

Freya "You need a vampire. You want to put the Hollow into one of my siblings"

Vincent shook his head "uh, one ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna need four of them. "

Elijah "Why four of us?"

Vincent "Well, 1 500 years ago, when the Hollow was first killed, they divided her remains. Four bones, four volunteers, four different locations. That's how we're going to beat the Hollow now. "

Freya "Transfer the Hollow's power into four immortal vampires."

Rebekah "and just send us on our way? "

Nik "so the evil is drawn, quartered and separated for all time."

Vincent "And you have to go separate ways, and you have to stay separate. For all time. You can never see each other again. Can never go near each other again. That is the only way that we're gonna beat the Hollow"

Everyone was looking at each other.

Nik sighed nodding "Well, if it'll save my little girl, then we will make it so. "

-------

Elijah cut his palm open to drop some blood into a bowl. He held the knife to Rebekah. She just looked at it.

Elijah "Vincent needs our blood"

Rebekah "Right. All four of us, and Kol isn't answering his bloody phone. He's finally got a chance at happiness, and we're asking him to come home and play host to a quarter of a demon"

Freya "there has to be another way. "

Elijah "what if there isn't another way?"

Bekah shook her head "i can't believe this is happening. I'm usually the first one who wants to run off on my own, and-and now i don't have a say in the matter. I'm feeling quite perturbed."

Elihjah "Hope. Hope is all that matters. "

Freya stood up "this is not happening. I will not let this family be split apart. i'm going to the bell tower and i'm going through more of mother's grimoires.

Elijah sighed "Freya"

But she was already out the door. 

I followed her and saw Nik on the way out.

Me "Nik!"

He turned to me shaking his head "I can't-"

I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

------

I was standing with Elijah and Nik in the living rom. I was trying to contact Kol whie Nik was contacting Hayley.

I sighed and looked at them "no word from Kol"

Nik "Niether from Hayley. "

Elijah "try again"

Nik "what is the bloody point-"

Elijah snapped "Niklaus! try again"

Suddenly Hayley walked inside.

Nik "where have you been?"

Hayley "doesn't matter. Vincent told me everything. Is this really happening?"

Rebekah walked inside "assuming our other immortal brother answers the damn phone"

Hayley "we still need to go get Hope. Vincent said the Hollow is gathering a congregation at the church."

Nik "then let's go get her. "

I held him back "She's possessed, Nik. surrounded by her personal army. "

Hayley "we can't just run in there"

Rebekah "Hayley, we have a plan. It's actually rather good one. "

------

I was sitting on the edge of my bed.

Nik walked inside.

I looked at him. He walked to me and kneeled down in front of me.

I put a hand on his cheek and he leaned into it "We're gonna save her, Nik"

Nik nodded "i know. "

Me "what is it?"

Nik took a breath "I want you to come with me"

I smiled  "of course i'll come with you"

Nik smiled relieved "Where do you want to go?"

Me "Cancùn, maybe?"

Nik raised an eyebrow "really?"

I shrugged and nodded.

Nik smiled.