Sisters Who Die Together

At St.Jones bar.

I walked inside and saw Elijah and sitting behind a blonde haired woman. 

Me "Esther, i guess"

She nodded "Ariana, good to see you again"

I scoffed and shook my head. 

Esther "Did you brought me back from the dead to torture me, my son?"

Elijah "my dear mother, we simply need your blood, but in the event that you should suffer horribly, i can't promise won't enjoy it immensely."

Suddenly the door opened and a excited Nik walked inside. 

Nik "Ah, mother, i've arrived just in time for another of your deaths, and, as much as i appreciate the front-row seat, i'm afraid i'm going to have to postpone the festivities. "

Elijah stood up. He had this venom look in his eyes.

Elijah "You're in excellent spirits. "

Nik "Lucky for you, as i'm the one needed to save the day."

Elijah "It's that what it's called?"

Nik "why not? My plan's worked perfectly"

Elijah slowly walked to him. 

Nik "Easy, Elijah. I can see your red door swinging wide open, but our job's not yet done"

Elijah "Shall we kill her and be done with it?"

Nik "To be clear, i do want her blood, but i want it on this blade, wich i've had bound with the soil from Dahlia's homeland, not to mention viking ash. Mother's demise will have to wait"

Nik walked behind Esther"You see, i need her to weaken Dahlia's defenses, bit of psychological warfare, before i slaughter the both of you"

He wispered the last part in Esther's ear. 

Esther "Ah, yes. You expect me to walk willingly to my death. "

Nik "oh, willing participation would have been a bonus, but it's far from necessary. If needs be, i'll drag you there myself"

Rebekah walked inside "Yes, dear mother, you do not have a choice.Then again, why should you be any different from the rest of us? We're all dancing puppets in Nik's end-of-days marionette show. He forces every move we make."

Nik "and how long are you gonna stand there and pretend you don't need me to? The both of you have fought me at every turn, leaving me no choice but to act alone. We're no strangers to disagreements on the battlefield, but we also have a very long history of doing whatever it takes to win the war"

Elijah "and what of Gia...Hayley?"

Nik "Collateral damage"

Elijah punched him "you claim your actions are part of some ruse. This was punishment."

Nik "punishment? What ever for? Perhaps the dagger you put in my heart-"

Elijah "you brought that upon yourself. No. We have fought together for centuries and once again, to break your enemy you broke your family. Well, know this. Whatever the outcome tonight, you will no longer see my by your side. You want to be alone?. Well, congratulations. You have your wish"

Elijah took Esther's chains and she stood up.

Elijah "come, mother. Time to kill some family"

Then they walked out.

Night. 

We were walking to Dahlia. She was standing inside of a circle of salt. Freya was kneeling in front of her. 

Nik "Isn't there a saying about stones and glass houses?"

Bekah "in cane the analogy is lost on you, i believe my brother is calling you a hypocritical bitch. "

Dahlia "hmm, bringing Vampires to a with fight. someone hasn't learned their lesson"

Nik "Well, i can be a bit thick sometimes..."

Then Elijah and Esther walked to us.

Dahlia face went blank. 

Nik "Although on this occasion, i'd say i took you lesson to heart"

Dahlia's eyes where on Esther. 

We all walked closer to the circle. Good thing was that i took my necklace back from the baby.

Esther's jaw droped.

Dahlia "my sister...in chains"

She had tears in her eyes. Then she began to laugh.

Dahlia "is....is she to be a gift to buy your freedom? Because i brought something"

Then she took the white oak stake out. 

Nik "one stake, four of us. Even if you don't hesitate, the other three will rip you in half. "

Dahlia "Sound thinking but small thinking."

She raised the white oak into the air and it exploded. The ash began to snow down at us.  The she raised her hands and the three originals began to breath it in. They started coughing and fell to the ground. 

Freya "You're killing them"

I kneeled down to Beka.

Dahlia "now, sister, let us watch together as i burn your children from the inside out"

I looked at Esther and she looked at me. 

Esther "you still carry around so much anger for me after all these years. "

Dahlia "you broke your vow. we ere to stand together always ans forever, and you left to marry that brutish viking imbecile. You ended my family, and they were the result. "

Esther "you call this my wrongdoing? You made me bargan away my firstborn child, my daughter. "

Dahlia "not just this firstborn, but every firstborn, and even then, you found a way to deny me that which you had sown would be mine! How do you think that felt?"

Nik went to attack her but she threw him back. He let the blade drop.

Dahlia "now, Esther, say goodbye to the last of your children"

Freya began to choke. 

Esther "sister, wait! wait. You've won, Dahlia. you have everything you ever wanted, including the firstborn of a new generation. You have bested us all. At least let me try to make amends. Let me share with you the glorious freedom that i have found in death"

The she walked into the circle and rapped her chains around Dahlia's neck. Freya opened the circle and let them puke out the ash.

Esther "Elijah?"

Elijah threw the blake to Nik and Nik rammed it through his mother's heart and through Dahlia's. I helped Bekah to stand up. She put an arm around my shoulder. Freya walked to her brother. We all looked at them. They turned grey. 

Nik "seems we're officially orphans."