He's Back

Next day. Morning.

I had my head on Nik's bare chest. His arms were around me. He had his chin on my forehead.

Nik "I'm sorry, love. I'm sorry for everything you've been through because of this family"

I looked up to him.

Me " Can i ask you something?"

He nodded.

Me "If i followed my father's command and never agreed on being with you....would you've fought for me?"

Nik nodded "of course."

Me "Why?"

Nik smiled "Because the first time i laid eyes on you, i knew it was you."

Me "After everything this family put me through, it hurts staying away from you"

Nik kissed my hair. I could feel him smile "Good to hear that"

Me "How are you feeling?"

Nik "Same as you"

Nik slowly sat up. I took my head of his chest and sat up.

Nik suddenly turned nervous "Can i ask you something?"

I nodded "anything"

I took a deep breath to say something. He opened his mouth and we heard Hope crying.

Nik sighed "I'll get her. See you downstairs?"

I nodded. He kissed me, stood up and walked out of the room.

I sighed and stood up. I walked to the closet and took a few things out. I walked into the bathroom and got ready.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the mirror

I walked out of the bathroom and to the mirror. I grabbed Nik's necklace from the cupboard but froze. There was a picture of Marcel, Davina and me. It was taken weeks after we has saved her. I took a deep breath and put the necklace on.

I whispered to the photo "i'm so sorry"

I walked downstairs.

I saw Kol standing behind a table full of weapons. I walked to Nik.