Litte Girl

Next day.

Nik and i walked hand and hand to the front gate

Hayley stepped in our way "Klaus"

Nik "i know that look, you need something. whatever it is it can wait. We're off to talk to Marcel"

Hayley "We need to talk about Hope's future."

Nik "She's seven. We're her parents, Hope will go where we go."

Hayley "Klaus, we need to have a very real conversation about what's best for her."

Nik nodded "yes, there are a couple of conversations that need to happen, but we're late"

Elijah appeared behind Hayley.

Nik and i walked out of the compound.

At the cemetery.

Vincent was there in a tomb with a bloody head.

Nik "impossible.  those thieving acolytes are functioning independently of the Hallow. Hayley killed her, i saw the corpse through my own eyes. "

Vincent "Her body is dead, Klaus. That's not enough."

Elijah "what are you saying?"

Vincent "i'm saying that by now the Ancestors should've been able to impression her spirit. That didn't happen. The spirit's still out there. So she must've had a plan B."

Nik "no doubt. Perhaps they had assistance. Tell me..were you apart of it?"

Vincent groaned annoyed  "oh, come on, man"

Marcel "hey, back off. All right, look, i trust Vincent."

Vincent "look, i don't care if...i don't care if any of you trust me, to be perfectly honest.Because unlike all of you, i've been doing something. I've been spending the past couple of days trying to figure out a way to lock the Hollow up for good. "

Elijah "and do you have any answers?"

Vincent "yes. And no. I used the book to put mysef into a trance. "