Lost Elijah

Next day.

I turned around to burry my head in Nik's chest but there was no chest to burry my head in. I opened my eyes and saw Nik's bed side empty.

I sighed and sat up.

Me "Great"

---

I walked slowly walked down the stairs and saw Hope sitting in front of a table with a lots of sugar-coated pastries and Nik standing there

Hope "..Why did they come to you?"

Nik kneeled down in front of her.

I slowly walked to them.

Nik "Because there was a time we were regarded as royalty. You might even go so far as to say i was king, which would make you a princess"

I smiled and walked to them.

Hope "and was Riri you're Queen?"

Dad smiled nodding "And she still is the most beautiful Queen i've ever seen in my entire life. "

I blushed smiling "Good morning"

I kissed Hope on her forehead and walked to Nik.

Nik smiled "you heard that?"

I smiled innocent "heard what, my King?"

Nik rolled his eyes smiling and kissed me "Good morning, love"

Hope "you're cute together"

I looked at her "Thank you, princess"

Hope "i hope i find someone who loves me as much as dad loves you someday, Riri"

I chuckled.

Nik "I see that in the far far far far far very far future that's far far far far far away. "

I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly Hayley joined us "good morning"

She kissed Hope's forehead. She looked at the table.

Hayley "i guess apple turnover is fruit"

She crossed her arms over her chest.

Nik "well, i saw no harm in induling our daughter's sweet tooth. All thinhs igsmoderation, of course"

Hayley bend down to Hope "okay. Don't eat too many. You'll get a stomachache"

Hope nodded. 

Hayley looked at us "Can we talk?"

I nodded and we took a few steps away from Hope.

Hayley "Has either of you seen Elijah?"

Nik "i thought he was with you"