No Cure

Lucien's head snaped to him. Finn and a guy with a gun were standing there.

Lucien "Just in time for the party, lads. Cheers"

he gulped the bottle down.

Lucien "Let the fun begin. Can either of you get to me faster than i can rip your darling Ariana's heart out?"

No reaction.

Lucien chuckled "don't think so"

Finn speeded to the guy with the gun and fired to gun. Bullets went flying through the air and right into Lucien's heart.

Lucien "oh, you clever bastard"

Then he died. His body fell to the ground.

Good that he let my heart go before he fell down. Elijah speeded to me and took my chains off.

Elijha "are you ok, Ariana?"

I nodded.

I looked at Lucien's body.

Me "you shouldn't have killed him, Finn!"

Elijah "What are you talking about?"

Me "Lucien took us here because this is the place where you got turned into vampires over a thousand years ago. He had everything he needed. He wanted to become a better version of you"

Freya "you helped him take the final step"

My eyes went wide "Elijah"

I saw Lucien standing up.

He was shifted. His eyes were glowing red. The veins under his eyes started by his jawline.

Then we heard gunshots. Blondie was shooting him.

Lucien laughed and threw the guy against a tree.

Elijah came at Lucien but Lucien blocked him. Then Finn tried but Lucien punched him and he fell back.

Lucien "poor show, poor show. Come on, gents. You can do better, surely"

Elijah tried again but Lucien kicked him into his stomach and Elijah fell back.

Lucien "what do you think, Elijah? This new power, it suits me, no?"

Elijh stood up.

Lucien "i've pondered this"

He kicked him.

Lucien "whom to end first: You or klaus?"

Elijah tried to punch him but Lucien pushed him back to the ground.

Lucien "i had thought him"

He kicked Elijah.

Lucien "but now that i'm here, i think it should be you"

He grabbed Elijah by his collar. Finn grabbed a big stone and smashed it against Lucien's head but nothing. Lucien turned to him and bit him. My jaw droped.

He let go of Finn and he fell backwards into Elijah's arms.

They both droped to the ground. Lucien walked to them but Freya did some magic and blocked his way.

Lucien "a barrier spell. How delicious."

Elijah stood up and i speeded to them.

Lucien "i do appreciate a bit of spice being thrown into the hunt. It's not very fun if the quarry just rolls over and offers its neck, is it?. "

Freya"I can keep this up as long as i need to. "

Lucien kneeled down "i don't doubt it, you little minx"