It's Been A Long Day

Next day. Home.

I walked into my house and upstairs into Nik's room. I closed the door and walked into the bathroom with some clothes. I did the same like every morning and put my clothes on.

 I did the same like every morning and put my clothes on

I walked out of the bathroom and out of the room

I walked out of the bathroom and out of the room. I heard Nik shouting from the dinning room. I rolled my eyes and walked in there. 

Me "Could you stop with all this shouting, Nik, please?"

Nik turned to me and raised an eyebrow "And where the hell did you come from? I called you at least a 100 times"

I raised an eyebrow "I was out with Davina, or do i need to ask you for your permission first?"

Nik "I'm sorry that i'm worried that my aunt might have captured my girlfriend"

I raised my eyebrows What?"

Nik "You, Hayley and Hope are staying within this walls"

I shook my head "no"

Nik raised an eyebrow surprised"excuse me?"

Me "If Dahlia is really here then i'm not going to let you defend her alone. You wouldn't even stand a chance against her"

Nik "you stay here with Hayley and Hope"

I shook my head  "No"

Nik "Aria-"

Hayley "okay! we get it. Now let's just figure out what the hell we're gonna do"

Nik "What i would like to do is take a strong leash-!"

Elijah "Children, please! Niklaus, Your ire is justified. However, Hayley is quite right. We need to find a new strategy. Freya, if you please.."

Freya sighed "This spell you described, Dahlia calls it kenning, using proxies to watch her enemies from afar, but i've never seen it done on quite this scale. "

Hayley "Awsome. So basically, every hurricane-chugging, boob-flashing tourist on Bourbon Street is a potential spy"

Freya "the good news is, i know a little bit about how her magic works. This tonic will at least prevent her from using any of us"