Stolen Weapon

A while later.

We all were looking through her and Hope's stuff for the horse.

Me "i can't find it"

Hayley "it was here. i saw it."

Nik "When?"

Hayley "this afternoon, i swear"

Nik "oh, i believe you. we're just here a little too late. "

I raised an eyebrow "are you kidding me?"

They looked at me.

I growled "Cami"

At a bar. 

I was at a bar and drinking beer with Davina and Josh. Nik was taking care of the horse. And i wanted to spent time with Davina.

Me "D?"

She looked at me.

Me  "since when do you drink?"

Davina "um, i guess getting shunned is a slippery slope"

I nodded "you need it"

Davina nodded and then looked at Josh "Josh, i know i didn't give you much of a choice today-"

Josh "any choice, just to be clear"

He took a sip of his beer.

Davina "but thank you. You've always been there for me, and sometimes i forget just how much that means. "

Josh sighed and played with the ring on his finger"You know, when Aiden died, there were days when i would sit in Jackson Square ust daring myself to take this ring off, to gice up, and i think part of me knew that i was never gonna be that happy ever again"

He took another sip of his beer "If there was any way to bring Aiden back, i would, no matter what. If there's even a chance for you to be with the guy you want to be with..You got to do it"

Davina smiled a little and looked at me.

I took a long sip of my beer.

Me "I love Kol. He is and will always be that very close and special person to me. I want him back, Davina. I really do. But i can't lose you in that process. Promise me that you will take care of yourself, Davina"

She nodded "i promise"