i

O N E:
A Sole Accident

Bibiana typed at an alarmingly fast speed as word appeared on the screen in front of her

Bibiana typed at an alarmingly fast speed as word appeared on the screen in front of her. She let out a smirk when everything appeared to be correct. The screen then flashed a green before she leaned against her chair. Everything was in place for the particle accelerator that would be launching later that night.

Harrison Wells walked over towards his employee. He looked at her work and smiled. Bibiana has outdone herself in more ways than she ever could.

"Good job, Bibiana," Dr. Wells said. The girl smiled to herself before she got back to work.

"Thanks, Dr. Wells," Bibiana replied. She typed in a few more things before she stopped. There was something bothering her in the back of her mind. She thought of what it could possibly be wrong before she realized something.

"Could I possibly get off the hook for a few hours? I sort of forgot to get an outfit for tonight," Bibiana admitted.

She has dedicated so much time and effort to this moment that she forgot that she had to dress decently. There were multiple reasons why she just couldn't sit in a plain white shirt during the launch. It just didn't seem right to her.

Dr. Wells let out a laugh before he let the girl off the hook. Bibiana quickly got up and gathered her things. She headed towards Caitlin, who was busy working and talking to Ronnie and Cisco.

"Looks like science girl needs some recuse," Bibiana joked. All three stopped and looked at her.

"No. Just no." Cisco shook his head. "Leave the naming to me."

"Whatever you say, captain," Bibiana said sarcastically, she crossed her arms.

"Let me guess. You need me to look at every picture you send me of your outfits to decide if it's good or not," Caitlin guessed. She saw that her female friend had a smile on her face.

"This is why you are my best friend and why I prefer you over Cisco and Ronnie," Bibiana said. The two boys looked mildly offended but Bibiana ignored them.

⇝⇝⇝

There was a wrinkle in her shirt. Any other day Bibiana would've ignored it but today was important. She smoothed it out with her hands before she looked back at her work. The girl looked at all the analysis and everything else. Her eyebrows were scrunched up while her eyes scanned every number and letter on the screen.

"Bibiana," Dr. Wells said. It caught the girls attention. She looked up to see her boss standing before her.

"I know you are busy, but can you go and get something for me?" Dr. Wells asked.