lxiv

S I X T Y - F O U R:
Freeing Meta

"So, what happens if the particle accelerator turns on while the metahumans are in containment?" Caitlin asked

"They're toast," Cisco answered.

"Fried like my fries," Bibiana added.

"We put them there. Now their lives are in danger because of us," Caitlin stated.

"Look, I think you all know I've never been a fan of this arrangement here," said Joe. "I thought the whole plan was to rehabilitate them and set them free."

"It was. We've been a little busy," Caitlin replied.

"Sidetracked with capturing more of them and trying to find out who the Reverse-Flash was," Bibiana added.

"Well, if they stay in there, they die. And if we let them go, they destroy the city," Cisco explained.

"We're gonna have go move them," Barry stated.

"Move them where?" Joe asked. "Iron Heights can't handle metahumans."

"You're right," Barry replied. "But Lían Yu can."

Bibiana stiffen at the mention of Lían Yu. There was someone she hated with her guts there.

"What the hell's a Lían Yu?" Joe asked.

"Lían Yu's the island where Oliver was stranded on for five years," Barry answered. "A.R.G.U.S. built a covert military prison on it."

"It's where we sent Captain Boomerang," Cisco added.

"That's not a fun place to go. There Captain Boomerang, Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke, and worse of all Michelle Salvatore, also known as Mind Stone," Bibiana explained. "I feel bad for Captain Boomerang and Slade."

"Oliver keeps his worst criminals there," Barry continued. "They won't be able to escape. More importantly, they won't hurt anybody."

"Great. So we ship them from one illegal black site to another," said Joe.

"Yeah, I guess so. Yes," Barry replied.

"How do we move them to Oliver's own private Alcatraz?" Joe asked.

"I'll call him. Maybe he can help with transport," Barry suggested. "And, Cisco, if we do this, nobody can get loose."

"I might have a way of getting them out safely," Cisco replied.

"All right, get on it," Barry replied. Bibiana followed Cisco and Caitlin out of the cortex to try and help.

⇝⇝⇝

"He showed me a future, Iris," said Eddie. Iris had confronted him about the ring and the proposal. After she found out he went back to work. "We don't get married. You and one of the Solace do. I gotta go."