xlviii

F O U R T Y - E I G H T:
change of time

"I love you, Barry Allen," Bibiana spoke into her phone

"I love you, Barry Allen," Bibiana spoke into her phone. Barry wasn't picking up and she had something important to do. Inside her gut, something told her that she should tell Barry those words. The ones she never told him before. It was as if something bad was going to happen. Maybe she was just being paranoid about everything going on. "Just pick up the phone soon, please? Call me back or meet up with me soon. Don't do anything stupid, Allen."

Bibiana hung up

"I have something to tell you," Bibiana announced her presence. Cisco looked at the girl before turning on the machine. It was the same place Bibiana was shot and where they temporarily captured the Reverse-Flash.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Caitlin?" Cisco asked.

"She got it covered," Bibiana answered, walking closer to the machine. "Like I was saying. I have something to say."

"What is it?" Cisco questioned, curiously. The girl took a deep breath and decided this was the only time she was breaking a promise.

"General Eiling is missing and has been temporarily replaced by my father," Bibiana confessed. "Kai called me a few minutes earlier and told me that there was a streak that ran in the base. He said it was like the opposite of the Flash."

"Then let's see if this can tell us what really went wrong that night," Cisco replied. They both walked over to the laptop and started to mess around with it.

The screen soon showed them something weird.

"What?" Cisco asked, closing the laptop. Bibiana imagined it again in her head. It didn't add up like Cisco had said. "This doesn't make any sense."

"It's really not," Bibiana agreed. Cisco walked over to a part of the machine and started to mess with it. The machine flickered before the Reverse-Flash stood in the middle of it. Trapped like a fly in honey.

The girl stepped away from the table and took two steps closer to the villain in yellow. The Reverse-Flash turned to face Cisco and Bibiana.

⇝⇝⇝

"Hey, it's Bibiana Solace. You know, your kickass awesome girlfriend," Bibiana's voice filled Barry's ears. The sound of her voice caused him to smile. During the darkest situations, Bibiana always managed to make him smile. "Uh... I know you're probably busy with finding Mark right now. How do I put this? Gosh, I sometimes hate doing these things over the phone. I really wish I was with you right now. But I have something important to say... I love you, Barry Allen. Just pick up soon, please? Call me back or meet up with me soon. Don't do anything stupid, Allen."