lv

F I F T Y - F I V E:
old ladies

F I F T Y - F I V E:old ladies

Death. After Cisco had told them that he witnessed Bibiana's death and his own, it caused Bibiana to think. Bring a hero put her in danger and putting on the risk of dying. There has been several near-death experiences but she always survived them. Now with everything, she wanted to resolve some of her family matters.

"Where's Barry?" Eddie asked, snapping Bibiana out of her trance.

"Should be here any second," Joe answered. "I sent him out for--"

"Pizza," Barry announced after speeding into the living room. He set the box down on the coffee table and sat on the couch with Bibiana. A small kiss was planted on her lips.

"What?" Cisco asked in a hype voice.

"From Coast City?" Eddie asked, reaching for a slice.

"Supposedly the best in the west," Barry replied.

"Why did I not think of this before?" Cisco asked. A weak smile appeared on Bibiana's face since she had sent Barry out for food before. The last time she did that was a month ago. "Come to papa."

"Caitlin?" Joe asked the girl sitting on the stairs.

"I'm not hungry," Caitlin replied. Bibiana reached for a slice of pizza and begun to eat it.

"Okay. Six months of investigating Harrison Wells has led us nowhere," Joe informed the group. "So we're going back to the beginning to see what we can find out."

"What does that mean?" Eddie asked from his spot in the armchair.

"Road trip, baby," Cisco replied.

"Joe and Cisco are gonna go to Starling City. They're getting a bit of help from Ross Solace," Barry added. He put his arm around Bibiana who was thinking. She missed her family despite their differences. It would've been her going along with Joe and Cisco if it didn't make things look suspicious.

"Starling City? What for?" Caitlin asked.

"To investigate the car accident that Dr. Wells was in with Tess Morgan fifteen years ago," Joe answered.

"I- I don't understand. Why?" Caitlin asked.

"Dr. McGee said that after Well's accident he became, like, a complete stranger," Barry explained. "Just a different person."

"Because the love of his life died?" Caitlin suggested. Barry thought back to when Cisco told them that he saw Bibiana died. "You, of all people, can understand how grief can change a person."