xl

F O R T Y:
the art of useless

"Where am I?" Bibiana asked with a groan

"Where am I?" Bibiana asked with a groan. She slowly sat up and found herself in S.T.A.R. Labs. The girl clearly remembered passing out in her apartment. After walking all the way back to Central City since her powers weren't fully functioning.

"In S.T.A.R. Labs," Cisco said, walking into the room. Caitlin wasn't answering her phone since she was passed out in bed. It had only left Cisco, Barry, and Dr. Wells to make sure the girl was okay.

"Where's Barry?" Bibiana asked next. There was a feeling that she had seen him before in her apartment too.

"He went out to get coffee," Cisco answered. He was waiting for the important question.

"What happened to me?"

"You were not eating enough," Cisco said, grabbing a tablet. He shoved it into Bibiana's hands for her to see it herself. The girl looked at it all and saw that they were low when she arrived.

"Does this mean you used forty of those..." Bibiana paused while snapping her fingers. "I.V. bags?"

"Add ten more to it," Cisco said. He shook his head. "This also showed that you were overworking your body. How?"

Bibiana rubbed her head. What did she do that day?

"Uh... my stove stopped working so I had to start it up," Bibiana said. Her mind raced through everything she did. "Then after eating two scrambled eggs, I realized I was late to work. So I zapped myself over here. I had broken something so I charged it up. Then there was the whole thing with Shawna. I tried to zap myself on top of that building but I've overshot it."

"It's going to be okay if you go back to eating a lot or eating my nutrition bars," Cisco said, handing her one. He let out a sigh before he remembered he was in trouble. "You might want to be in the cortex for what will happen next."

⇝⇝⇝

"What's wrong?" Barry asked, his eyes landed on Bibiana. She sat on a rolling chair beside a mad Dr. Wells. Caitlin who looked like a suspicious person had also looked at Bibiana. Even if the girl wasn't sure.

"Cisco has something that he needs to tell you," Dr. Wells announced. The girl opened up her nutrition bar and took a bit out of it.

"Hartley's gone," Cisco confessed, turning to Barry and Caitlin.

"He escaped from the pipeline?" Barry asked. He couldn't believe the luck they were all having. "How is that even possible?"