xlv

F O U R T Y - F I V E:
family reunion

Bibiana ran into her suit chamber to change into her alter ego

Bibiana ran into her suit chamber to change into her alter ego. Barry had called her a few seconds ago telling her what was wrong. Apparently, Martin felt Ronnie in trouble and that was enough for Bibiana.

Once she was suited up, she turned into pure electricity and went to Jitters. The shop was empty so she tried the alley. A purple bolt appeared next to the body covered with needles.

"It stings, doesn't it?" General Eiling said. Electric Storm's eyes snapped from the Flash towards the Army. Her brown eyes landed on her father and mother who were laying on the floor. Electric Storm felt her electrical mask expand on her face. "Ha, ha. Had that one developed especially for you. Micro fragments attracted to kinetic energy. Firestorm was tonight's main objective, but getting you, that's just gravy."

"Let them go," Electric Storm growled, her voice changed. It was unrecognizable to her family.

"Oh, we have something for you too, Electric Storm," General Eiling said. The sound of a van filled Bibiana's ears. Ronnie punched Eiling and Electric Storm put up a big shield to protect them. The doors to the van opened and Caitlin's face appeared.

"Get in." Electric Storm immediately got on while Ronnie grabbed Barry.

⇝⇝⇝

"Hurry. Barry's wounds are starting to heal with fragments under his skin," Dr. Wells told Caitlin. Bibiana watched Caitlin take out the micro-fragments. It reminded her of the time she went to a spa and they put needles in her body.

"It's just like that time I stepped on a sea urchin," Cisco said, remembering the sea. Barry turned his head to look at Cisco. "Only much worse."

"Ugh! Just don't pee on me," Barry said.

"I thought that was only when a jellyfish stings you," Bibiana said.

"You know that's a myth, right?" Cisco informed them. Caitlin took out another micro-fragment out of Barry causing Bibiana to winch.

"I'm so stupid," Caitlin said. "Jason Rusch, who is helping Professor Stein with his Firestorm research he said that the Army took all of Stein's material when he disappeared. I should've known it was General Eiling."

"Not your fault," Dr. Wells said. "He thinks you hold the keys to the ultimate human weapon, both of you."

"Okay. Let's finish this. I gotta get to Stein's house, Eiling's gonna be after him too," Barry said.