xxx

T H I R T Y:
stopping the dry ice

"Can I put on MTV?" Bibiana asked

"Can I put on MTV?" Bibiana asked. "Catfish is on."

The girl didn't wait for an answer from Cisco or Dr. Wells. She pulled up the station on the cortex TVs. Instead of expecting to the show she wanted to watch, she saw Caitlin struggling on tv.

"This is not Catfish," Bibiana said as they watched Captain Cold appear on the screen up close. Deep down in her mind, she could see Captain Cold's boogers.

"Greetings, citizens of Central City," Snart said. "I am Leonard Snart, but you can call me Cold. I'm gonna make this very simple for everyone. That red streak you've been hearing whispers about. Is the one mysteriously saving people these past few months? Well, surprise, he's real. He calls himself the Flash. Porter and Maine. Tonight. Sundown. Bring that friend of yours. Electric Strom, the one helping you out. Come out, come out, wherever you are, Flash, Storm. Show the whole world you're both real. Or this woman dies."

"No, don't come for me," Caitlin said as she struggled. "Stay away. He'll hurt-"

The program was turned off before an episode of Catfish popped up. Bibiana immediately ran into her suit chamber and suited up.

⇝⇝⇝

The Flash arrived at the scene but looked around for his partner. There was electricity that hit the place next to him, revealing Electric Strom. They were both ready for the fight.

"The scarlet speedster and the purple bolt," Captain Cold said, walking towards them with Heat Wave. Electric Strom knew that they had to be careful as there were police and civilians crowding around the end of the streets. "Any preference on how you'd like to die? The flame? Or the frost?"

The two heroes walked side by side as they headed to the two villains.

"Not in the mood for chitchat. Gotcha. Ready when you are." Captain Cold and Heat Wave both pointed their guns at them. Electric Storm sparked up her hands as her eyes were ranging with anger. Her friends shouldn't be kidnapped. It was one thing when it was her but it was another when it was Caitlin.

The Flash ran all over the place and Electric Storm did her trick. She turned into electricity and appeared at different spots. The process was repeated as Heat Wave tried to hit her.

"Get ready to see your true self," Heat Wave said. Electric Storm appeared in a spot within his flames. She reacted almost a second too late if she didn't disappear with a horrifying shriek. The girl was frightened by the close call.

She appeared behind a car and took a look at the scene. Barry was running up the building with Cold and Heat Wave trying to hit him. Electric Strom took a deep breath before she turned into electricity again. This time she appeared with the police and Iris.

"Try and give us more space," Electric Storm said. "I'm going to try and hit them."

The girl in purple ran back into the scene when she saw the Flash get hit. Eddie raced by her side with Cisco's shield.

Eddie covered the Flash while Electric Storm tried to buy them time. The Flash took Eddie to a safe spot causing Electric Strom to send electricity at Cold and Heat Wave's feets. She was trying not to aim high so she wouldn't hit anyone else. The Flash was soon back by her side.

"We can't get them to cross streams," Barry said. "Speed or electricity isn't getting it done."

The male hero looked at his partner. He knew she could handle almost anything that was thrown her way.

"You try to get Heat Wave to hit you in the middle of the street and I'll try to do the same with Cold," Barry said. Bibiana nodded her head before she turned into electricity.

Electric Strom appeared not far from Heat Wave.

"I can make the fire too," Electric Strom said. She shot electricity at his feet. This angered the man as he tried to shoot her with the flames.

The girl tried to run from the fire quickly as possible. She wasn't paying attention to where she was running when she hit the Flash in the chest. The two were hit with both heat and cold. Electric Strom grunted while the Flash wrapped an arm around the girl's waist. He proceeds by speeding the two out of the dangerous elements. They watched as an explosion happened from the cross streams that the flames and ice created.

Electric Storm ran over to Heat Wave and kicked his gun far from them. She stared down at him with raging anger.

"If I find out you did anything to that civilian woman," Electric Strom said with anger. She didn't need a device to hide her voice when anger changes her. "You won't be just worrying about how long you'll be in jail."

⇝⇝⇝

Bibiana laughed at what Barry had said. He was telling her what had happened when he had moved back in with Joe. She wasn't at all sad that he had moved out because now it meant that he didn't have the key. Which also meant, he couldn't wake her up when she slept in. Barry also couldn't eat her poptarts. The two wanted to start things as slow as they can get with two heroes.

"You should take him out running." Bibiana snorted at what she said. She couldn't see Joe turning Barry's old room into a gym.

"Do you think he could keep up?" Barry asked with a smile. He had his arm around Bibiana while they ate ice cream and talked. It had seemed like a nice day to go out and enjoy the sun in the park.

"No," Bibiana replied. They walked through the park when she stopped. Her eyes were on the street where she saw someone. They looked familiar. A car drove in front of them, causing them the disappear.

"Are you okay?" Barry asked Bibiana.

"Yeah," The girl answered. She was afraid that her past was finally catching up with her. What is buried can never stay hidden for long.

⇝⇝⇝

"She is with another boy," a voice said before they punched the wall. Their anger was something that had to be kept in check. It was after all part of the reason why Bibiana left them.

"Don't worry, Bibi. I'll save you from him," the voice said. They picked up a crumpled picture of Bibiana. Her smile was something that kept them going.

"Give me a week. I'll make sure everything turns out perfect," the voice said.

•○•

Thank you for reading! If you liked this chapter and want to spend 3 seconds to vote that would be great! Thanks!

JMC