lix

F I F T Y - N I N E:
capture the speedster

There are moments in Bibiana's life that she wonders things

There are moments in Bibiana's life that she wonders things. Usually not in life or death situations. They usually happen when she's in her apartment, dressed in her pajamas watching The Originals.

Now that she was in a burning building in her super suit, she couldn't help it. Her mind had flashed back to when her old apartment building was on fire. All she had back then was a robe that caught on fire. The feeling of first being a hero was amazing.

"Electric Storm, protect them from the fire," Flash told his partner. His words caused Bibiana to snap out of her trance.

Her hands immediately went up and formed an electric shield. She ran in front of the trapped employees and shield them from the fire. There was a problem with Bibiana and a shield. She never had to hold one up for more than thirty seconds. Other than that one time with Harley, her shield never lasted a long time.

"Flash, figure something out before this shield goes down," Bibiana quickly said. She tried her best to keep the fear and panic out of her voice.

"Dr. Wells, the sprinklers, they're not working," Flash said in his headset.

"Everyone, keep your heads down," Electric Storm told everyone. The shield went down but she tried to summon another one.

She tried to think of how to get them down to the lower floor. Her shield could a little longer than thirty seconds if she was focused. But she could only cover one side and there was also the problem of how far can they go.

Electric Storm looked over at the Flash for help. Instead of seeing his scarlet suit, she saw a funnel that caused the fire to grow bigger. Out of fear, her shield grew bigger as everyone let out a scream.

The second time Barry tried, the air was being sucked out. Bibiana watched as he let out a yell and the fire went out. Her shield went down before she helped everyone get up.

The second everyone got up, they took off running for their life. Once Barry and Bibiana checked that every room was cleared, they hugged each other.

Seeing Rob almost lose his life in the fire before getting married scared them both. They didn't know what they would do without each other. Their hug was meaningful that spoke a thousand words.

⇝⇝⇝

Bibiana sat on her couch going through a box while the TV was on. The words from Criminal Minds slipped past her head because what was in front of her was important.