xiii

T H I R T E E N:
frozen to the atoms

"I figured out a way to track Captain Cold," Cisco said, walking into the cortex

"Captain Cold? I kinda like it," Bibiana said, looking down at a paper. Her eyes were red and puffy but nothing that makeup can't fix. Well, except her powers and her red eyes.

"You gotta stop naming these guys," Caitlin said. They all knew that the nicknames made everything seem less real.

"Barry, listen to him," Dr. Wells told Barry. Who had ignored Cisco.

"How?" Barry asked, after letting out a sigh.

"The cold gun is powered by an engine control unit," Cisco said. "A microcomputer that regulates air to fuel ratio so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers don't overflow and-"

"Explode," Felicity said.

"Right," Cisco said, pointing at Felicity. "This ECU was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet. If I boost the signal using Central City's network and send a false update, we'll get a pingback and then-"

"We can locate Snart," Dr. Wells finished off.

"How long will it take?" Barry asked.

"Uh, first, I have to hack into the city's network, so 30 minutes maybe?" Cisco said. Bibiana scoffed, with her and Felicity, they can have it done sooner.

"Bibiana and I can do it less than 30 seconds," Felicity said. Bibiana grabbed her laptop and started to hack at the same time as Felicity.

"You forget. When it comes to hacking Felicity and I are the ones you call," Bibiana said. It brought them back to their college years. They were hacking to expose people but that little hobby went downhill their senior year.

"Fastest women's alive, bitches," Felicity said. "I didn't mean to call you bitches. I was just saying what Bibiana would've said."

"She has a point," Bibiana said. They were done before Felicity said anything. "We were done 10 seconds ago."

"Are you kidding?" Caitlin asked.

"You are talking to the girl who hacked into the Pentagon for fun and the girl who can almost hack into my programming," Bibiana said.

"Hey, I'm close to decoding your codes," Felicity said.

"All right, I'm sending the updates," Cisco said. "We're connected."