xxvii

T W E N T Y - S E V E N:
the winter horrors

Bibiana scrolled through the online stores

Bibiana scrolled through the online stores. Christmas was in a few days and she still didn't have her Christmas gifts. She only bought Dr. Wells something that said number one boss on it. There was even a gift for Felicity and the team, but since Felicity was Jewish. It was more of a holiday gift, she even made sure to write that down on a card.

The girl panicked and started to invent things for them. A stack of items was in front of her and she immediately started to wrap them. She hid them in the room before she went into the cortex. The second she got there, her boyfriend entered the room.

"Merry Christmas," Barry announced. "Just a small token of my gratitude for everything you guys have done for me."

Barry handed out the gifts. Bibiana held onto the small box in her hands with a smile on her face.

"I think I speak on behalf of my colleagues when I say you've been a gift for us, Barry," Dr. Wells said.

"Thank you," Bibiana replied.

"What's that?" Caitlin asked. Pointing to what Barry was taking out of the bag.

"This is compliments of Iris," Barry said, holding out a container. "Grandma Esther's famous eggnog."

"That's what I'm talking about," Cisco responded.

"Where the cups?" Bibiana asked, looking around for them.

"Ahem. Maybe later for me. Wouldn't want to drink and drive," Dr. Wells said, leaving the room.

"Did I say something wrong?" Barry asked.

"No," Caitlin answered.

"No, it's something else," Bibiana said with a frown.

It's been a year since the accelerator backfired and destroyed lives. Bibiana's holiday spirits should've been ruined if it wasn't for the great mood she had.

"No, man. He, um...," Cisco trier to explain. "This used to be his favorite time of the year but the accident happened before Christmas, so it ruined the holidays."

"I'm gonna go get him a present. Maybe that will cheer him up," Caitlin said. "Thank you very much."

"Yeah. So what are you doing for Christmas, Cisco? Bibiana?" Barry asked. Bibiana took out her phone and saw multiple messages from her family.