xxi

TWENTY-ONE:
i didn't do it

"Where's Barry? He's late," Dr

"Where's Barry? He's late," Dr. Wells said, rolling into the cortex. Bibiana looked up from her work. She was fully healed to everyone's relief.

"Late is kind of his signature move," Caitlin pointed out.

"Hey, you guys wanna see my signature move?" Cisco asked.

Bibiana stood up and started to walk around the room. She had to get her soda that was across the room.

"Would it be bad if I said no?" Bibiana asked, grabbing her soda.

"Sorry, guys," Barry said, entering the cortex. "I got held up."

There was a crashing noise that caught everyone's attention. Bibiana had tripped over a rolling chair. Her soda luckily had its cap, but the girl was on the floor with a chair on top of her.

"I'm okay," Bibiana stated.

She got up and set the chair back into its original position. Ever since the night she was recovering, she was acting differently. Her friends noticed that.

The girl would trip whenever Barry was in the same room as her. She would smile more often. They knew something was up, but they figured Bibiana's crush grew.

"I'm gonna need a moment or two alone with Barry," Dr. Wells said.

Bibiana walked out of the room with her soda in her hand. She had already got the 'I need more' speech from Dr. Wells. Bibiana entered the training room and was starting to bring up the volts of electricity.

⇝⇝⇝

The girl walked into the cortex and stood by the entrance. She leaned against the doorway as she watched her friends.

"Can you cross reference that with the DMV database?" Barry asked Cisco. "Get a name?"

"Absolutely. This software can do just about anything," Cisco replied. Bibiana started to smirk. "Now that both Felicity and Bibiana reprogrammed it, the system can do more. Casey Donahue. No wife, no kids. Used to work at the Petersburg electricity substation."

"That can't be a coincidence," Caitlin said.

"Why are you all stalking Casey?" Bibiana asked, finally entering the room. Everyone stared at her. "Did I do something?"