xxxvii

T H I R T Y - S E V E N:
attack on hartass

There was silence while Bibiana scrolled through Tumblr

There was silence while Bibiana scrolled through Tumblr. It helped her think as long as she didn't end up on the dark side of the website. All the references and fanart were one of her guilty pleasures. Bibiana's silence was soon disturbed by an alarm.

"Dr. Wells, there's been a pipeline breach," Cisco said over the comms. Bibiana quickly got up and left the safety of her personal lab. She ran into the cortex and saw Caitlin. Only Caitlin.

"Where's Cisco?" Bibiana asked.

"He went to take care of Hartley," Caitlin answered. The two girls started to work on the computers. Bibiana immediately started to upgrade her security on the computers. Her last security was flawed and hackable while the new one is more resistant. The information on S.T.A.R. Labs shouldn't be exposed to anyone.

Upgrading the software also meant that it was more hackable. At least until it was complete and Bibiana double checked it. The girl just had to hope that Hartley would be kept occupied and that it would quickly update.

"Cisco, can you hear me?" Caitlin asked. Bibiana stared at her screen that said the software was fifty percent complete.

Caitlin turned around only to be knocked out. Bibiana heard Caitlin fall to the floor, she turned and saw Hartley's fist on her face. She fell on the floor next to Caitlin.

When both Caitlin and Bibiana woke up, Barry was helping them up. Bibiana had a nosebleed but decided to ignore it. She already knew it would heal.

"Hey, are you both okay?" Barry asked, picking Bibiana up. The hacker soon remembered about the software update.

"Yeah. Cisco and Dr. Wells," Caitlin said. Barry took off running as Bibiana looked at the computer.

"Damn it!" Bibiana yelled. "The computers were hacked. I shouldn't have updated them."

"It's okay," Caitlin said. "We didn't know he was going to attack us."

⇝⇝⇝

"Cisco!" Bibiana yelled, running into the room. She had gone to go to the restroom, but it appeared that Cisco woke up while she was in there.

"Please tell me one of you got him," Cisco said, the second Bibiana joined his side.

"I guess the attack on his family's company was a fake-out so we'd catch him," Barry said.