ii

T W O:

There was a loud crash that caught Cisco and Caitlin's attention

There was a loud crash that caught Cisco and Caitlin's attention. They both and looked over at Bibiana who had purple electricity consuming her hand. She looked at it in shock, pun not intended, as she tried to calm herself down. This shouldn't have been happening. For the past nine months, she has been trying her best not to see a single purple electricity.

"Here," Cisco threw a pair of rubber gloves at Bibiana. "I made these high tech gloves that can control your electricity in your hands. It made out of rubber to keep it contained but it also had wired in it so you can still use the electricity without feeling pain."

"How did you know about the pain?" Bibiana asked. She tried very hard to hide it.

"You would let out a groan everytime you were about to so Ms. Sparks on us," Caitlin said. Cisco shook his head.

"Ms. Sparks? No. No. Bibiana needs a cooler name," Cisco said.

". . . but Detective West and his daughter gave me permission to bring you here where we were able to stabilize you," Dr. Wells said while entering the cortex with Barry.

"Iris?" Barry asked.

"Iris, yes," Dr. Wells said. "She came to see you quite often."

"She talks a lot," Caitlin said passing by them.

"Also, she's hot," Cisco added. Bibiana could agree with that statement.

"And she's nice," Bibiana said. She put on the gloves that immediately camouflage her skin color. Now that was Cisco forgot to mention.

She walked across the room and picked up a tablet. Her eyes scanned the data collected from Barry. Bibiana felt like her old self for a second.

"I need to go," Barry said. The girl looked up to see him heading for the door.

"No. You can't," Caitlin said. Bibiana went after him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey!" Barry said.

"Listen to them and I'll let you go," Bibiana told him.

"Caitlin's right. Now that you're awake, we need to do more test. You're still going through changes. There's so much we don't know," Dr. Wells said.

"I'm fine, really. I feel normal. Thank you for saving my life," Barry said trying to back away. "Uh, can you let me go?"

Bibiana released her grip and let him take off running.

"Really?" Caitlin asked towards Dr. Wells and Bibiana.

"I made a promise. I'm a person of my word," Bibiana shrugged. Barry then appeared again.

"Can I keep the sweatshirt?" Barry asked.

"No, you have to return it and run around shirtless," Bibiana said sarcastically.