xlii

F O R T Y - T W O:
light it up up up

F O R T Y - T W O:light it up up up

"Of course I've heard of S.T.A.R. Labs," Clarissa Stein said. Bibiana looked at the decoration and pictures that were all over her house. "Martin was always vocal about the competition."

"S.T.A.R. Labs is helping the C.C.P.D. looking into your husband's disappearance, Mrs. Stein," Barry told the older lady.

"Oh, please, call me Clarissa," Mrs. Steins said. Bibiana looked at the ceiling of the house and was very impressed. The house was better looking than her parent's house in Starling City.

"Ma'am, you have a lovely house," Bibiana complimented.

"Why thank you," Clarissa smiled at Bibiana. The girl returned the smile and continued to look at the house.

"The Conway Prize for Scientific Advancement," Dr. Wells said, looking at Martin's awards.

"Martin was very proud of that one," Clarissa told them.

"Well, I always hoped to win one of these myself," Dr. Wells said. "Oh, and look at that, he won it three times."

"Dr. Wells, your jealousy is showing," Bibiana said, looking at a picture frame.

"Takes a special kind of person to make Dr. Wells jealous," Barry told Clarissa.

"Oh, Martin had a talent for making people jealous," Clarissa said. "Even me. I sometimes think Martin loved his theorems and experiments more than he did me."

"No," Bibiana said, turning towards Clarissa's direction. "That possibly can't be it."

"I'm sure that's not true," Caitlin said.

"And you haven't heard from your husband since he disappeared?" Barry asked Clarissa.

"No," Clarissa answered.

"Mrs. Stein, could I show you a photograph?" Barry asked. Bibiana looked at a picture frame of Martin and Clarissa. She smiled to herself, hoping she would one day have that herself. "Have you seen this person before?"

"Yes, I have," Clarissa said. Bibiana turned to face them again, waiting for more. Barry had shown the older woman a picture of Ronnie. "Who is he?"

"Um..." Barry said, not knowing what to say.

"He's just a person of interest in your husband's case," Dr. Wells explained.