# 1

I finished getting dressed, my mom never has to wake me she surprised I can get dressed. I may look helpless but I'm not. I smell bacon, pancakes, and some oranges it's my favorite fruit. I can navigate threw out my house I know where everything is if not by touch then my smell everything has a sertan smell.

 I walk from my room to the kitchen and set myself down and mom set the plate down and I started eating. "remember that Dottie is going to lead you to school, but don't be upset if you become an omega this year" she said and I nodded.

"I wont there are a few other omegas in each pack so I won't always be alone and there are other people besides Werewolves at this school now, they smell different like for you your not a Werewolf because you don't smell like the earth you smell a little cleaner then that" I said and got my backpack and headed out the door.

"ok, I know your my friend but if every other werewolf demeans you the omega that means we can only hangout outside of school" Dottie said and I nodded.

~

"Hi, Alpha this is Nixie my neighbor" Dottie said and I was a little confused.

"I never heard a human being Alpha" I said.

"you, how did you know that I was a human?" I'm amusing Aphmau ask.

"I know what Human's smell like it's hard to explain but basically my other senses are boosted because I'm blind, I can hear and smell you but not see you" I said.

"well a few people is going to lead you to your classes I'm one of those people and you have to do your homework a little different then what's everyone else is doing but I'm sure you know that already" She said and I nodded. we walk up the stairs and I had my hand on the railing being careful of every step I take on the last step I slipped and fell but I never touched the ground.

"you ok?" a male voice asked he smelled not like a human not like a werewolf, maybe a Mi'fwa or a warlock.

"I'm fine, thank you" I said and I got back up to my feet. 

~

I've been pushed away by a lot of the werewolves so I am the Omega again. there's no use in trying to fight this anymore I'll always be an omega. I sat alone in class listing to everything the teacher was tell the whole class. when I get home I do my home work my mom reads out the question and I record my answers on computer because I reginize the keyboard it took a little while but I did then give the paper to my teachers.