# 8

8 years later

Nixie POV~

the movers finished putting everything I packed in the truck they'll be there sooner them I would be. I walked to my car and started to drive to my new home. they said that there going on break soon so I'm going to be moving boxes by myself.

I got there and parked in the drive way and opened the back of the truck. then unlocked the door to my home and started to unload the truck. "hey do you need any help?" I heard a male voice say, it sounds fimiler. I turned around to see Travis I smiled and hugged him. "hey Sis, how are you?" he asked and we parted.

"I'm great, thank you, but I could use some help" I said and he helped me un pack a few more boxes.

"I got to work but I'll get some friends to help out" he said and walked away. after two guys showed up and I waved.

"hi, I'm Nixie" I said with a smile.

"I'm Laurence and this is Garroth, Travis said you could use some help" Laurence said.

"he also said that you are his sister, I never new he had one" Garroth questioned.

"we only found out about 8 years ago that were half siblings, but thank you for helping me" I said and they helped me move what was left witch is quite a bit, but we finished.

"I think I got it from here, thank you both" I said with a smile.

"I can stay a little longer unpacking so it won't take to long" Laurence offered and I smiled.

"I got to go, but I'm glade I can help" Garoth said and left. 

"Kitchen stuff first because it's the most important thing ever" I said and he smiled we walk to the kitchen.

"is it only because it's one normal box and one small one?" he asked and raised an eyebrow.

"no" I said and crossed my arms and we laughed. the we started to unpack the kitchen.

~

"hey Aphmau is having a sleep over you want to come with meet everyone?" Laurence asked.

"Aphmau, that name sound fimiler, is she from Phoenix drop High?" I asked him.

"yes, were you there and Phoenix Drop?" he asked and he rested his arms on the island counter.

"ya for about half a year most of it was me blind but it's a long story about why I left and I'm not blind any more" I said and sighed.

"what about you and Travis being sibling?" he asked.

"another long story that connects to why I left" I said. "I should find something to sleep in that's comfortable" I said and walked up to my room and I heard him follow me.

"if you can't find any thing you can were one of my shirts and a pair of shorts" he offered.

"that or I can were one of Aphmau's outfits for sleeping, but I don't think I have to do either cuz I got a box full of cloths actually two" I said and he giggled slightly.

"well I got to get home and get ready see you at Aphmau's" he said and I smiled.

"where would that be?" I asked.

"oh on this side of the street at the end corner to the left of here" Laurence said and I nodded.

~

I knocked on the door to see Aphmau she lit up and hugged me. "AHHH Nixie you here" Aphmau said excited and pulled me inside, then closed the door. "everyone else is already here, so I can introduce them to you" Aphmau said and pulled me into the living room. "ok so this is Lucinda, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Laurence, Garroth, Dante, Zane, and Travis, Vlad, Cadenza, Brian, and Nicole" Aphmau said pointing to everyone. "everyone this is Nixie" she said and I waved.

"I knew Kawaii~Chan though you were fimiler" Kawaii~Chan said and I smiled.

"I already know Garroth, Laurence, and Travis" I said.

"did they flirt with you?" Lucinda asked.

"no, that would be weird if Travis did that considering he's my half brother" I said and Aphmau gasp along with Kawaii~Chan. "long story" I said.

"Tell it!!!" everyone shouted, I sat my bag down and sat down on the couch.