# 2

Blaze POV~

I know she an Omega but she's looks vary cute. curly snow white hair and tan tail and ears a vary nice color combination. she's also is supper fast, and has a strong sniffer and great hearing those are great qualities for a female werewolf. I can't talk to her because I have to uphold my potential Alpha male role, just for the Alpha female. but she goes and talks to the Omega's all the time.

"hey" I said and she waves slightly.

"hi" her voice was so sweet and soft. her face looks perfect if only she can see mine. "your a werewolf, the Alpha female should pick you as the Alpha male I heard whats said and all werewolves look up to you because you are odviusly great" she praised me and I smiled.

"thanks" I said and I sat next to her.

"your aren't worried what all the other werewolves think less of you talking to an Omega like me?" she asked me. 

"na, the Alpha female does the same this might send a message to all the other werewolves that were all equal, and if they don't understand then I'll throw them out a window" I said and she laughed I like her laugh.

"I've only been at this school for 3 months and an all werewolf school no werewolf made me laugh, and it's so sweet and brave that you'd do that" she said and she had an amazing smile.

"BLAZE" I heard Aphmau say and I look towards her. "I decided if I'm going to make you the new Alpha, why do you keep staring at Nixie?" she said a little confused.

"oh a, I just never seen her before but she's the Omega" I said and she nodded.

"Ean the Omega and I talk to him, it sets a good example to the other werewolves at this school, start talking to Nix, I'll go to" Aphmau said and dragged me along. 

"hi Aphmau" she took a small second "hi, do you need me for anything?" she said I'm assuming she's talking to me.

"no, Blaze is the could be the Alpha male and he's going to set a good example as a potential Alpha to talk to everyone including the Omega's, I'm going to leave you two alone to talk" she said and I sat down next to her. we talked some not a lot cause we didn't know what to talk about. then the bell just rang.

"well nice talking to you" she said and walked away to her next class. I wondered how does she know where she's going if she can't see.