# 3

Ean POV~

I can't believe I'm the new Alpha everything is going according to plan. I walk around the school "aw little puppy want's her things back go on take it" I heard a girl say teasing someone.

"whats wrong little puppy you can see can't you" another teased. I walk around the corner and I see a few werewolves surrounded the new werewolf. "your a pathetic wolf you shouldn't be part of any pack not even ours" she continued and they all laughed and dropped her things and walked away. she got to the ground and placing her hands on the floor searching for her things.

"you ok?" I ask her.

"why did you just watch your Alpha you should have done something" she said still looking for her books.

"you could see that?" I ask.

"no cause I can't see, I know you where there by your sent and I was there when you became Alpha" she said and I helped her getting her things. 

"I've been the Omega before it gets easier" I said to her.

"not for me, you've had your real parents my parents left me because I'm useless, and people treat me like I am as well werewolves shun me for being a disgrace to the pack I'm the ultimate Omega no one would understand" she said and I felt really sorry for her.

Nixie POV~

I ran to my room and shut my door and cried a little. everything is to much for me to handle and I just can take it some days. I stopped crying when I heard the door open, it was my mom. "hey you ok?" she asked and I shook my head. "what happened this time?" she asked.

"all the werewolves again it's mostly the girls this time, the Alpha male just watch it all happen" I said and she sat next to me and hugged me. "also it doesn't help the my real parents just abandoned me a blind child" I said and she kissed my forehead.

"I don't know but I love you and your my baby girl, and a real mother will love you no mater what" she said and I smiled. "now Aphmau, Dottie, and Katelyn, and Ean are coming over" she said and I nodded. I wiped tears away from my face.

??? POV~

"you did the right thing Sister I know you miss her but she is a disgrace and she's blindshe's a useless Werewolf" Derek said and I didn't really eat much.

"she's my baby why did I listen to you she would have been fine, with her history who knows what she can do" I said and I was trying to convince myself that what I did was so wrong. but werewolf nature you get rid of the weakest to live but were not animals.

"Riley stop you did what was right, you can't focus on the past" Rachel said and I sighed. "hon we got to go" she said and I waved bye. I miss my little girl she was perfect I don't care what was wrong with her or what she is.