# 27

Nixie POV~

they kept me in the cell then I saw Zane take Garroth in the cell next to me. "GARROTH" I said then Zane left. "Garroth please wake up" I begged trying to get out of here. after a few minutes he woke up.

"uh, Nixie where are we?" he asked.

"were down in the old cellar we need to get out of here Ean got Lucinda, and is after Aphmau and Aaron we need to help them" I said and I've been trying to knock the bar's out of my cell Garroth did the same he broke out first then he helped me. "ok follow me" I said and we ran out of the cellar and got to the cabin Aphmau had a knife out making Aaron back out to the cliff. "help him, I'll get Ean" I said and Garroth went to stop Aphmau I tackled Ean.

"HOW DARE YOU YOU FILTHY OMEGA" Ean yelled.

"I'M, NOT, AN, OMEGA, FIGHT ME"I yelled back he pushed me off and ran, I ran after him. "YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOUR DOING TO APHMAU AND AARON" I yelled and I punched him he kicked my shin and pushed me to the ground. our fight went on for a while my head is bleeding but I don't care he's going to pay.

"You're weak with that illness, you are no threat" he said and threw me agent's a tree and I fell to the ground then it collapsed then blackness took over.

one of the wolves POV~

I heard a crash and thud in our cave a few of us ran to the possible danger. I saw a half wolf half human like our Alpha, she's not doing anything I nuged her head with my snout no movement. I saw blood from her head. 'help her take her to the fire look after her I'm going to stop Ean' Tatiana said us and a few other wolves helped her and brought her to the fire to keep warm. Tatiana our wolf sister wrapped her head then left I hope she makes it back, I'm tired of our Alpha.

~

Garroth POV~

"were's Nixie?" I asked Tatiana.

"my wolf pack is bringing her here, she suffered a major head injury I did the best I could, I don't know her state right now but look after her" she said I nodded and Nixie was brought here unconscious. I picked her up and set her in the room across from where Aaron is. I don't know how Laurence or Travis would react to this how will we tell them?